Muuse Bixi respond to HSM

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
If that’s his only gripe then he’s welcome to come meet his President in 2026 when these issues are behind us :obama:
He spoke the truth, which I agree with, but still get me angry, because they mostly rely on the fact that the south is in ruin, protected by foreigners, as if they will lose a leverage card. The only thing that made me laugh was the remark he said about "letting them live" that was fun and spotted on.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
He spoke the truth, which I agree with, but still get me angry, because they mostly rely on the fact that the south is in ruin, protected by foreigners, as if they will lose a leverage card. The only thing that made me laugh was the remark he said about "letting them live" that was fun and spotted on.
That’s the point, they will lose a leverage card if Shabaab is defeated and AMISOM leave. The other leverage card is ‘democracy’ which Muse is taking a dump on.

Somalia should focus on its own development. Eventually it will massively eclipse Somaliland just down its size alone and can gobble up Sanaag and Sool.

If AS are gone from hawiye lands, it’s game over for all other Somalis. Politically and economically .that’s what both majeerteens and isaaq know hence why they always rely on the south being in ruins. Even southern daroods will prosper more than pl and sl once AS are history.

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
If AS are gone from hawiye lands, it’s game over for all other Somalis. Politically and economically .that’s what both majeerteens and isaaq know hence why they always rely on the south being in ruins. Even southern daroods will prosper more than pl and jl once AS are history.
How it is gonna be over?

How it is gonna be over?
once somalia becomes safe, most foreign investors will focus on xamar and the two lower shabelles which are dominated by hawiye. No matter how much Somali political structure changes, the international world will always see Mogadishu and the regions closest to it as the power hub. Also once trade routes begin to open again, it will mainly be centred around the central fms’s of gm, HS and sws as they connect the south to the north. Ppl like @DR OSMAN worst nightmare is for the south to be back on their feet fully

we are still prospering in xamar with the fear of AS lingering, imagine if there was 100% peace?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
once somalia becomes safe, most foreign investors will focus on xamar and the two lower shabelles which are dominated by hawiye. No matter how much Somali political structure changes, the international world will always see Mogadishu and the regions closest to it as the power hub. Also once trade routes begin to open again, it will mainly be centred around the central fms’s of gm, HS and sws as they connect the south to the north. Ppl like @DR OSMAN worst nightmare is for the south to be back on their feet fully

we are still prospering in xamar with the fear of AS lingering, imagine if there was 100% peace?
There’ll be a lot of migration towards the South. Especially Xamar and Shabellaha

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
There’ll be a lot of migration towards the South. Especially Xamar and Shabellaha
The south should logically already be the heartland of Somaliweyn. Without a doubt once security is out of the way the galgaduud to lower juba will combined house over 60% of the Somali ethnic group as people from all clans start flooding in

Some guys here are day dreaming ...30 years of shit show in Xamar and they still believe Somalia will do better then somaliland 😂😂 don't hold your breath folks 🤞🏿

Some guys here are day dreaming ...30 years of shit show in Xamar and they still believe Somalia will do better then somaliland 😂😂 don't hold your breath folks 🤞🏿
Xamar is doing better than hargeisa. I’m not saying this from a place of hate as I spent a good amount of time living in both cities. It’s not even comparable.

however somaliland as a whole is doing better than somalia

Laagite

الداروودي
Lets be honest Xamar is where the money is rn, I been to SL West to East, garbage in the streets and Oromos defacating infront of peoples homes i kid you not saw a kid taking a dump on the road around fajr time.

Xamar is doing better than hargeisa. I’m not saying this from a place of hate as I spent a good amount of time living in both cities. It’s not even comparable.

however somaliland as a whole is doing better
Yes because al shabab attacks and all the security issues that is happening in capital city is all fun and game and fire works ...when you have African military soldier raping somali women in xamar is is rainbow and shine ..you guys have audacity to compare xamar to hargisa ..

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Yes because al shabab attacks and all the security issues that is happening in capital city is all fun and game and fire works ...when you have African military soldier raping somali women in xamar is is rainbow and shine ..you guys have audacity to compare xamar to hargisa ..
Very hysterical person.

If Somali women are being raped in Xamar why are isaaqis moving there all the time.

Hargeisa was the dirtiest city I visited alx, we only stayed for a day over there
At least they don't have African soldiers fuckin the whole city because you are punch of losers who can't maintain a security ...and don't stay go to your bomb city 💣💣💣

That’s the point, they will lose a leverage card if Shabaab is defeated and AMISOM leave.
Pointing out a reality is not using it as leverage. My response to HSM comments would not have been the same as Muuse Biixi's, I would've focused on emphasising SL's actual independence and the progress we've made.

Having said that, SL has zero leverage because of AS's presence in Somalia, as SL's case for independence has absolutely nothing to do with the state of security in SL. Remember SL declared independence when it was in as much chaos as Somalia was.

Our case for independence since 1991 has always been about regaining sovereignty and the ability to govern ourselves. That will not change one bit when hopefully Somalia becomes AS free and prospers. Therefore the overwhelming majority of people in SL, want nothing but peace, stability and development for Somalia.

Very hysterical person.

If Somali women are being raped in Xamar why are isaaqis moving there all the time.
I am not Isaaq first of all...and FYI Somaliland has different qabiil it is not only for isaaq..people move everywhere there are Yemeni and Syrians in somaliland how is that big deal and do we even have statistics of how many somalilanders move there ? What stupid thing to say

Trending

Latest posts