Muuse Biixi Pardons the protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too late guys Somaliland is over, the beast has been awoken

If an external force like Puntland could defeat Somaliland so hard 2 times this Ramadan and cause so much damage that Muuse biixi had to calaacal to the international community imagine what will happen in a SSC civil uprising lol

Last edited:

If an external force like Puntland could defeat Somaliland so hard 2 times this Ramadan and cause so much damage imagine what will happen in a SSC civil uprising lol
Thats what their scared of, their literally locking up women and children.

Thats what their scared of, their literally locking up women and children.

Lol that's what they have always been terrified of this is why they always been saying "We gave birth to Dhulbahante" "We was with the British together" "We always give females to Dhulbahante for marriage" "We share waqooyi culture together" kkkkk sheekada wi damaatay :mjlol:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

If an external force like Puntland could defeat Somaliland so hard 2 times this Ramadan and cause so much damage that Muuse biixi had to calaacal to the international community imagine what will happen in a SSC civil uprising lol

Somaliland stopped both offensives cold. Not only has Puntland failed to captured Tukaraq, they have also failed to even gain a single KM.

Boys from Gabiley and Borama fighting in the Harti heart land and you can’t even defeat them.

Lol that's what they have always been terrified of this is why they always been saying "We gave birth to Dhulbahante" "We was with the British together" "We always give females to Dhulbahante for marriage" "We share waqooyi culture together" kkkkk sheekada wi damaatay :mjlol:
Its those dhulos slaves that are working for the jeeganta that are doing this cuz they know their days are numbered. They been eating well oppressing their own people but their starting to lose grip on the situation. Thats why they are getting so desperate.

Its those dhulos slaves that are working for the jeeganta that are doing this cuz they know their days are numbered. They been eating well oppressing their own people but their starting to lose grip on the situation. Thats why they are getting so desperate.

It's also partly due to Puntland forces karbashing Somaliland so hard in Tukaraq, dhulos probably thought Puntland are too weak or might backstab them so they chose the safe option to remain quiet and plot on the down low. Now they saw the karbash their brothers Puntland laid down and Muuse biixi calacaal for peace they realised Somaliland is weak as f*ck and boastful and those big weapons are just for show, that karbash was the red pill dhulbahantes needed

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It's also partly due to Puntland forces karbashing Somaliland so hard in Tukaraq, dhulos probably thought Puntland are too weak or might backstab them so they chose the safe option to remain quiet and plot on the down low. Now they saw the karbash their brothers Puntland laid down and Muuse biixi calacaal for peace they realised Somaliland is weak as f*ck and boastful and those big weapons are just for show, that karbash was the red pill dhulbahantes needed
If somaliland got karbashed why hasn’t puntland recaptured tukaraq?

Honestly just answer this question

If somaliland got karbashed why hasn’t puntland recaptured tukaraq?

Honestly just answer this question

Somaliland stood their ground I will give them that but they was karbashed as in their death toll and amount of vegetables made in that fight is tremendous, all for defending a village that doesn't belong to them

Most of dhulbahante were never with SL just the stooges in Lasscanod who had their own beef with PL. So they invited SL in Lasscanod to get back at PL. All i know is they got alot of jeeganta blood on thier hands since their using SL to settle their score with PL and alot of jeeganta soliders died as a result.

Somaliland stood their ground I will give them that but they was karbashed as in their death toll and amount of vegetables made in that fight is tremendous, all for defending a village that doesn't belong to them
I have cousins from tukaraq who fled when the fighting started. I just talked to them two days ago and they told me there were heavy casualties on both sides but especial on the SL side, im talking hundreds. Theres so many bodies their using bulldozers to pick them up, but all news networks are hiding the real death toll. Personally i think its sad all those died for nothing when things could easliy been negotiated.

Saalax Bidaar

Sxb we don’t have reliable source reporting actual death toll. There are lots of fake news going both sides.

If anything we can assume Puntland lost more men because they were attacking and SL were dug in and defending

Saalax Bidaar

I have cousins from tukaraq who fled when the fighting started. I just talked to them two days ago and they told me there were heavy casualties on both sides but especial on the SL side, im talking hundreds. Theres so many bodies their using bulldozers to pick them up, but all news networks are hiding the real death toll. Personally i think its sad all those died for nothing when things could easliy been negotiated.
Lol@bull dozers ahahahaha

Ileen been raad maleh

Do you think Somaliland would be 100% honest about the death toll and accept their L? All Somalis are boastful and liars when it comes to war.

The L is known by who holds the town and who fled on all fours. SL has conquered from yaagori to Tukeraq and are literally outside PL capital. Thats over 250km of land in SL hands that PL claims.

Saalax Bidaar

Do you think Somaliland would be 100% honest about the death toll and accept their L? All Somalis are boastful and liars when it comes to war.
There is no L sxb
If anything SL got the clean W.

Go ask someone who is really in tune with the situation. The closest Puntland came to a W was early stages of May 15th when they made some gains against SL Southern flank (Boocame side). After that it was all SL.

Puntland was pushed back and started from zero each time.

All reliable news outlets including Garowe put death toll at 30 total between both sides in first battle

And second battle, SL obviously has the upper hand

Here HJ guys driving around east of Tukraq

Saalax Bidaar

@Boqor

I have always said do not believe in either side media. SL claimed to Have captured Gen. Muxiyadiin lol that turned out false
Puntland claimed to have captured Tukaraq and 19 Vehicles and are West of town lol when in reality they were at God Qaboobe

Imagine PL on the outskirts of hargeysa or burco for that matter, 70km out of it stationed there and we as SL try and get it back but end up retreating with a bloody nose. Wallahi I would quit somali politics out of shame:russ: but these have no xishood, wale waan dhuuman lahaa:icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts