Muuse Biixi looks and sounds like a defeated man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

Is he purposefully employing deception of Sun Tzu “Appear weak when you are strong”

Or is he truly a man who had opened one too many fronts and now realizing it and trying to damage control?
Time will tell

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
3 historical mistakes are hunting Somaliland, and it seems it caught up with President Bixi.

1st mistake beesha Isaaq have made was antagonizing Hawiye.

2nd mistake was politically sideling and marginalising their own brother HY in a time Unity is important and Somaliland is at stake.

3rd mistake was their over reliance of Ethiopia in all matters of internal/external instead of making other Somali clans their allies for their interest.

Now fragmented Isaaq is left to face the music on its own.

3 historical mistakes are hunting Somaliland, and it seems it caught up with President Bixi.

2nd mistake was politically sideling and marginalising their own brother HY in a time Unity is important and Somaliland is at stake.

3rd mistake was their over reliance of Ethiopia in all matters of internal/external instead of making other Somali clans their allies for their interest.

What can somali clan do for somaliland. Somalia is the shit of the world 30 years of civil war they can even built an administration without out side help The current president is no difference from the previous ones they all claim somaliland. President muse has inherited tough economic times as a result of 5 years of drought. Regarding internal politics ,somaliland will come together. Funny thing you guys always accused somaliland being the poodle of eithopia somaliland relationship with eithopia has always been pragmatic. Muse bixi sounds like that because somaliland has been lebeled as the aggressor to you it might look like weakens but as you said time will tell.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

For the first time EVER i actually agree with the points you made. Isaaq are at their weakest point since the civil war. They can't afford disunity like the Daroods and Hawiye.. disunity among them could cause the eventual collapse of their Somaliland project.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
For the first time EVER i actually agree with the points you made. Isaaq are at their weakest point since the civil war. They can't afford disunity like the Daroods and Hawiye.. disunity among them could cause the eventual collapse of their Somaliland project.

Hawiye or Darood can afford to lose unity, as history proves they were never united in there respective clan in any given history, while in Isaaq UNITY is sacred as without it they are doomed to fail.

Hawiyes and Daroods encourage stand-alone subclans to stand for their political or military battles alone, calling for a backup among their clans are considered a cowardice way-out only a langaab would take, so in that sense i must say Isaaq are langaab and only Dir umbrella can hide their shame of langaabnimo.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Hawiye or Darood can afford to lose unity, as history proves they were never united in there respective clan in any given history, while in Isaaq UNITY is sacred as without it they are doomed to fail.

Hawiyes and Daroods encourage stand-alone subclans to stand for their political or military battles alone, calling for a backup among their clans are considered a cowardice way-out only a langaab would take, so in that sense i must say Isaaq are langaab and only Dir umbrella can hide their shame of langaabnimo.
Spot on wlhi. :mjlol::lolbron::chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

I think all the Dir now realise that Isaaq as a clan is dispensable. Dir is not a club you can enter it is abtirsi. I must admit, I've never seen a clan so pragmatic like the Isaaq in my entire life. They mastered the art of establishing relations based on qabiil.

For example:

1) Irir Samaale was used in alliance with Hawiye against Darod.
2) Binu Axmed was used to create a mythical alliance with the Ciise.
3) Dir is used to ally with Samaroon, Ciise and the southerm Dir in general.
4) Bani Hashim to compete with the Darod.

I personally believe that Isaaq is a Dir subclan and so do 80% of Isaaqs. However we will not officially recognise the classification until Beesha Isaaq apologise and sign a contract to end the Arab myths.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
What can somali clan do for somaliland. Somalia is the shit of the world 30 years of civil war they can even built an administration without out side help The current president is no difference from the previous ones they all claim somaliland. President muse has inherited tough economic times as a result of 5 years of drought. Regarding internal politics ,somaliland will come together. Funny thing you guys always accused somaliland being the poodle of eithopia somaliland relationship with eithopia has always been pragmatic. Muse bixi sounds like that because somaliland has been lebeled as the aggressor to you it might look like weakens but as you said time will tell.

I heard many Id00rs screaming Irir Irir

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

Preach, sxb spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending