Muuse Biixi deployed his elite RRU to Laascanood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:westbrookswag:You will not silence me. I have my freedom of speech. I will get involved as long as it is Puntland vs ____.
I dont even know your tribe i have never heard of it before so i cant engage in fkd with you so vamoose
tenor.gif

Cognitive you are a big hypocrite . Everyone is allowed in Puntland except Isaak and Hawiye. Even you said that Oromo are welcome. Now you saying that I have to go. Stupid liar hypocrite. I will not go away because a mentally ill man told me to.
I dont even know your tribe i have never heard of it before so i cant engage in fkd with you so vamoose
tenor.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive you are a big hypocrite . Everyone is allowed in Puntland except Isaak and Hawiye. Even you said that Oromo are welcome. Now you saying that I have to go. Stupid liar hypocrite. I will not go away because a mentally ill man told me to.
tenor.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Don’t worry about Somali affairs Mr. Bantu. You should be thankful MJ took you in instead of sending you back to Zanzibar
It’s a simple question which demands a simple answer was the father of isaaq tribe Dir or Arab or xabesha? The fact that you’re struggling to answer such simple question speaks volumes isaaq tribe lineage is dubious to say the least.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
And I have a simply answer Mr Bantu, worry about your Bantu affairs .
I am darood I know my lineage my great great great grandfather shiekh Ismail al jabarti is buried in yemen that’s where my lineage is from darood are arab and the wife of Abdirahman Ismail al jabarti is Dir her name is doonbiro direed, now it’s your turn :gucciwhat:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I am darood I know my lineage my great great great grandfather shiekh Ismail al jabarti is buried in yemen that’s where my lineage is from darood are arab and the wife of Abdirahman Ismail al jabarti is Dir her name is doonbiro direed, now it’s your turn :gucciwhat:
You are not arab, you dark skinned nigga. Post a picture of yourself.. Arabs don't f*ck with you and they don't claim you.

I can bet you anything you have facial features of a bantu.

You are NOT arab you confused negroid creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending