Muuse Biixi Crying about Hassan Sheikh only giving him 6.8% of the international fund allocated to Somalia

Abaq

VIP
They have enough lands to feed them 100 times. Why should they be on assistance forever? I say let them starve to death. No empathy for idiots.
If this were to happen, Somalis would return to their natural states pre-colonialism. The clans that dominated then would dominate again. The shisheeye ku nool would all return to their primitive naked natural states. See my thread ‘It’s time to end the Madhalays Republic’

If this were to happen, Somalis would return to their natural states pre-colonialism. The clans that dominated then would dominate again. The shisheeye ku nool would all return to their primitive naked natural states. See my thread ‘It’s time to end the Madhalays Republic’
Bruhh GIF by reactionseditor

The Mogadishu Mooryaan mafia use the sovereignty they hold on behalf of all of ex-Somalia to deny the states their foreign aid, scholarships, international trade (yes, they regularly threaten and prevent foreign companies that bypass the mooryaan and engage with the states), etc. The mooryaan are internationalising their isbaaro and mooryaanimo.

I fully support Somaliland and Puntland in seeking to get their aid, scholarships, etc independently from the Mooryaan Inc of Mogadishu. Waa dad aan dawladnimo rabin alifna aan ka aqoon, xishood iyo sarriigasho aan lahayn, axdi iyo islaannimo aan lagu ogayn, garasho iyo garaacasho midna aan lahayn. Hoog iyo halaag mooyee wanaag marnaba laga filan maayo shuftada Xamar ku habsatay ee dawlad ku sheegga ah

The people saying just join "Somalia" are basically saying hand yourself over to this mafia in Mogadishu. Puntland is better run, Somaliland better run.

The mafia are protecting their monopoly on sovereign powers like life their life depends on it because it does. There's no reason to accept their rule: it's the road to ruin and worse.

Anyone advocating for that is just a revolutionary without a clue. Ignoring the nature of the FGS which has achieved nothing since it's inception.

Last edited:

Nin123

Somali supremacist
VIP
I want this to happens asap only the landheer clans can function without aid.

Trending

Latest posts