MUSTAFA KEMAL ATA TURK

:mjohreally:how to win an argument against a turk say the Armenian genocide happened and insult Ataturk immense seethe is coming trust me

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Attaturk was no different to Erdogan.

Attaturk turned Islamic Turkey into an austere secular state with dictatorial means.

Erdogan is turning secular Turkey into an austere muslim state using dictatorial means.

A nation's culture of governance should be judged on its political heavyweights. Attaturk created Erdogan and are the most two alike leaders in Turkish history.

reer

VIP
May Allah curse this filthy Kafir
he used to a ottoman sargaal fighting gumeystaayaasha. then fought in the turkish war of independence against gaalo occupation. how someone can go from gobanimo to secularism is is very shocking la xawla.

Huge L for Turkey, they let an Albanian name himself father of Turks. That's like having a langaab Afar name himself Aabe-Somali.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
he used to a ottoman sargaal fighting gumeystaayaasha. then fought in the turkish war of independence against gaalo occupation. how someone can go from gobanimo to secularism is is very shocking la xawla.
he betrayed Palestine he was the marshall of Ottoman forces in Palestine and when the British march to it he just withdraw left the land undefended

Shimbiris

ุจู‰ูŽุฑ ุบู‰ูŽู„ ุฅูŠุค ุนุขู†ุค ู„ุค
VIP
Huge L for Turkey, they let an Albanian name himself father of Turks. That's like having a langaab Afar name himself Aabe-Somali.

He wasn't Albanian, as far as I know. Those claims seem unfounded. Both sides of his family seem to be have been Yรถrรผks. Turkish nomad types who had migrated from Anatolia in the Balkans back then.

He wasn't Albanian, as far as I know. Those claims seem unfounded. Both sides of his family seem to be have been Yรถrรผks. Turkish nomad types who had migrated from Anatolia in the Balkans back then.
I've seen the claims his mother's family were originally Turkmen from Karaman but they also say his father was an ethnic Albanian.

Shimbiris

VIP
I've seen the claims his mother's family were originally Turkmen from Karaman but they also say his father was an ethnic Albanian.

I've seen those too but there are opposite and equally as abundant claims that his aabo was Turkish and also basically Turkmen. Which makes sense. This isn't like Muhammad Ali of Egypt who was of Albanian descent and pretty open about it. Kemal was always pretty staunch about his Turkishness and espoused no other ethnic origins as far as I know. Would make zero sense for his aabo to have been something non-Turkish. All the actual prominent non-Turkish Ottomans who were Jewish, Greek, Albanian and so forth were fairly open about their origins.

Why on earth would a paternally non-Turkish dude go around saying this and be so hard about Turkish nationalism:

โ€™ We Turks are not a nation that have an army. We are an army that have a nation. โ€˜โ€™

โ€˜โ€™ The only innate miracle that I have is the fact that I have borned as a Turk. โ€˜โ€™

โ€˜โ€™ How happy is the one who says I am a Turk. โ€˜โ€™

โ€˜โ€™ I am a Turkish nationalist first of all โ€˜โ€™

โ€˜โ€™ The Turkey belongs to Turks ! โ€˜โ€™

โ€˜โ€™ The Turk is a thunderbolt. The Turk is a hurricane. The Turk is the sun that enlighthens the world. โ€˜โ€™

โ€˜โ€™ We are directly patriots and Turkish nationalists. The basis of our republic is the Turkish people. โ€˜โ€™

โ€˜โ€™ This country belongs to Turks. This country was Turkish. It is now Turkish and it will stay as Turkish forever. โ€˜โ€™

โ€˜โ€™ Rise the Turk ! There is no limit of rising for you ! โ€˜โ€™

โ€˜โ€™ The stone can broke. The bronze can melt. But Turkishness is everlasting. โ€˜โ€™

โ€˜โ€™ Turkish nation is clever. Turkish nation is hardworking. โ€˜โ€™

โ€˜โ€™ The Turkishness is my deepest source of trust, deepest source of pride ! โ€˜โ€™

โ€˜โ€™ If the Turkish nation has glory and pride then I as a member of Turkish nation have glory and honour. โ€˜โ€™

?

Why on earth would a paternally non-Turkish dude go around saying this and be so hard about Turkish nationalism:
In the late Ottoman period Turk basically became synonymous with Muslim in the Balkans, Aegean and Anatolia. Around the time of the Ottoman partitioning many ethnic minorities in their realm were espousing separatist nationalistic ideals. I think with him moving away from Islam and towards secularism, a fake ethnic solidarity was needed...hence all his Turkification propaganda.

Shimbiris

VIP
In the late Ottoman period Turk basically became synonymous with Muslim in the Balkans, Aegean and Anatolia. Around the time of the Ottoman partitioning many ethnic minorities in their realm were espousing separatist nationalistic ideals. I think with him moving away from Islam and towards secularism, a fake ethnic solidarity was needed...hence all his Turkification propaganda.

I feel you but why move towards Turkishness, fake or otherwise? Why not just go with his Albanians in Albania? The guy never once claimed to be anything but a Turk and had little interest in any other group, if I'm not mistaken?

I feel you but why move towards Turkishness, fake or otherwise? Why not just go with his Albanians in Albania? The guy never once claimed to be anything but a Turk and had little interest in any other group, if I'm not mistaken?
I think it would've opened Pandora's box if he didn't champion Turkish-ness in the country. Demographics were changing in that era. Campaigns to assimilate minorities on the periphery of the country: western Armenians, Kartvelian types in Rize, Slavic Muslims in eastern Thrace, Greek-speaking Muslims on the islands, and (ongoing efforts to keep) Kurds in Turkey wouldn't have been as successful.

Last edited:
I was in Turkey in until end of elementary school. Let me tell you, I havent seen a obsession for a guy in my life to this day. His picture is everywhere, in class, in buldings, statues, you name it. You disrespect ataturk, it means you disrespected the country, the flag, the people. You outright, people consider you PKK (kurt terrorist that want to divide the country). Everyday we line up front of the school, sing the national anthem.

As for ataturk, he got interested french secularism, he started implementing in his country, he focused on nationalism being turk rather then ottaman empire being caliphate. He did a authrotherine moves to eliminate or change religion in the society. In textbooks, they call it, "moderanzation". religous school to state science school. arabic to turkish. etc. They gave woman rights before america and europeans did. Essantaily they wanted to become european country.

check out kekolar, crack heads in Turkey,

Last edited:

Shimbiris

VIP
I was in Turkey in until end of elementary school. Let me tell you, I havent seen a obsession for a guy in my life to this day. His picture is everywhere, in class, in buldings, statues, you name it. You disrespect ataturk, it means you disrespected the country, the flag, the people. You outright, people consider you PKK (kurt terrorist that want to divide the country). Everyday we line up front of the school, sing the national anthem.

As for ataturk, he got interested french secularism, he started implementing in his country, he focused on nationalism being turk rather then ottaman empire being caliphate. He did a authrotherine moves to eliminate or change religion in the society. In textbooks, they call it, "moderanzation". religous school to state science school. arabic to turkish. etc. They gave woman rights before america and europeans did. Essantaily they wanted to become european country.

If he really wanted to be European he should have tried to re-Greekify Anatolia and convert its inhabitants to Christianity. Not that it would ever work, lol. What imbecile thinks Gaalo are going to let Turkish speaking Muslims, secular semi-atheists or not, into "Europe"?

If he really wanted to be European he should have tried to re-Greekify Anatolia and convert its inhabitants to Christianity. Not that it would ever work, lol. What imbecile thinks Gaalo are going to let Turkish speaking Muslims, secular semi-atheists or not, into "Europe"?
this is why they gave up on trying to join eu.

Trending