Mustafa hassan your only hope is to turn to allah

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro, let me do the judging and evaluation.

BCF2CDA4-DA22-4DA7-93BF-2A81CFFADCC2-6902-00000B625BDA2E63.jpg

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
I've never seen an ugly guy with a girlfriend tbh. All the ugly guys I knew were always bullied or were loners. Or they were just friend zoned by girls. That whole thing about me being lame isn't true. I know physically attractive guys with no personality and they get all the girls.

Tinder is full of women who look directly at your face and swipe no. They judge whether they want to interact with you by looking at your face. The brutal truth is that women don't want an average guy
Nah fam. Trust me when I say, I've seen super ugly dudes with the prettiest of chicks. Again it's all honestly your mind lying to you. Making you feel worthless. You need a therapist fam. Better yet. You need Islam.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I recently read in a study that incels succeed in life and usually end up with women by the time they're 40. But hey, if you're desperate enough, bleach yourself and colour your hair ginger, you will deffo get somali girls in london simply with an apple. Good luck brother.
sammy-sosa-and-after.png

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
But he still programmed women to analyze someone's attractiveness in a split second. He also programmed women to want the most attractive men. It's over if you're average or below average, using religion to cope won't change the brutal truth.

:ooh: :russ:

seal-singer-face-1.jpg

men looking like seal are getting theirs so i dont see what problems you got, but if you need a few words of advice i would say this to you,- 1) build your body, 2) build your wealth or 3) or gain the respect of your male peers, good luck and God speed. :mybusiness:

:ooh: :russ:

seal-singer-face-1.jpg

men looking like seal are getting theirs so i dont see what problems you got, but if you need a few words of advice i would say this to you,- 1) build your body, 2) build your wealth or 3) or gain the respect of your male peers, good luck and God speed. :mybusiness:

Famous people don't count. And also the actual data on what attracts women shits on your advice

I recently read in a study that incels succeed in life and usually end up with women by the time they're 40. But hey, if you're desperate enough, bleach yourself and colour your hair ginger, you will deffo get somali girls in london simply with an apple. Good luck brother.
sammy-sosa-and-after.png

Nah, attractive men and people who were bullies in school have a more successful and fulfilling life. Its been proven believe it or not.

Nah, attractive men and people who were bullies in school have a more successful and fulfilling life. Its been proven believe it or not.

im average and i can pull of any chick, you got some weird issues man.

i saw many ugly dudes f*ck hot chicks, its because they hanged around women, you gotta make women jealous, by being around other women.

im average and i can pull of any chick, you got some weird issues man.

i saw many ugly dudes f*ck hot chicks, its because they hanged around women, you gotta make women jealous, by being around other women.

You're probably not average at all and above average. And ugly dudes don't get girls man, cut it out.
2B6D6A56-635E-4A48-8FA8-91A42F35D665-6902-00000B9654DF1449.jpeg

The guy on the right has no chance

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
But he still programmed women to analyze someone's attractiveness in a split second. He also programmed women to want the most attractive men. It's over if you're average or below average, using religion to cope won't change the brutal truth.
Haha why is it over. I know the most beautiful lady in town got married to 60 year old from America. Make money and you have got a fair lady.

You're probably not average at all and above average. And ugly dudes don't get girls man, cut it out.
View attachment 47349
The guy on the right has no chance

in high school(2 years ago) I'm sure, i looked better than most guys in my class, but the chicks went for the clowns, and ugly dudes( not tryna judge #nohomo)

only chicks i got was the classy chicks, but mostly all the girls went for the pot smokers and the guys that sag their pants.

I was that 1 weird kid in the back of the class that never spoke, but to girls, they saw me as mysterious, not trying to brag but even lesbian girls were flirting with me.

it doesn't matter how bad you look if you hang around other women, women will always see competition.

girls get jealous very easy, they dont really know what they want.

+ yr Somali guy, come on man, us horn Africans are seen as exotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts