Mustafa hassan your only hope is to turn to allah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your existence is contingent on either really being a POS or tridling with dark material.

Whoever you are behind that account
Sincerely repent to Allah and say your shahada perform ghusl and pray 2 rakatsto be forgiven. It will rectify your aflairs and your mother will no longer be depressed because her son gives her an air of darkness everytime he walks in the room. You could have friends who like you instead of people who wonder why the room Is so depressing when you walk into it. Your face Could have a glow instead of a perpetual darkness stemming from a curse

@Mustafa Hassan

May Allah guide us

(Sahih International)
And when our verses are recited to him, he turns away arrogantly as if he had not heard them, as if there was in his ears deafness. So give him tidings of a painful punishment.

-Sura Luqman, Ayah 7

There's a Hadith about a man who no woman wanted to marry. He had nothing to live for so he joined Muhammads army and let himself die. The man died an incel.

Even Islam knows it's over.

Messenger of Allah (sallaAllahu alayhe wasallam) said, “Allah does not look at your figures, nor at your attire but He looks at your hearts [and deeds].
[Muslim]

Allah doesn't but he programmed humans to determine attractiveness in a split second
He also programmed them to be good to those who are genuinely good to him and to each other

So instead of following the myriad of good you could be doing to your fellow man you choose to focus on something that will be taken away from all of us by old age.

Once again for the sake of your own mental health I advise you tto turn back Allah. Focus on being grateful to him for the myriad of gifts that he's given you and without which your life would be miserable. Be thankful that he allowed you to even gaze at beauty and that he allowed you to taste food because he could have made you basterisa who rather har to survive. Be genuinely grateful that you are a human being

That's part 1

The second part is focus on bringing happiness to the people around you. The amount of time you spend on here spreading darkness you could have worked a 5 hours shift and send the money to your mom or you could spend some time with youth who are dealing with insecurities and show them that life has good sides and that they can be successful if they work hard. Or you could help your abo with some kind of task that he trusts you with as a man. Or you could strike up a conversation with an old lady on the bus or you could see a 14 year old street kid and buy him McDonald's and .

But here you are at 19 years old with so little value for your life and the life of others that you see humor in being as dark and depressing as possible. Whoever you are behind the screen i know it doesn't being you happiness to do this. If you're a caadan troll then may Allah guide you and if you're somali then even worse because you have deen and you know principles other than spreading misery for the pure sake of it. If you choose to turn away from this message and treat it as fuel for more trolling, you will come to a point of no return and you will wish you had heeded this message.

Salam

(Sahih International)
I will turn away from My signs those who are arrogant upon the earth without right; and if they should see every sign, they will not believe in it. And if they see the way of consciousness, they will not adopt it as a way; but if they see the way of error, they will adopt it as a way. That is because they have denied Our signs and they were heedless of them.

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 146

He also programmed them to be good to those who are genuinely good to him and to each other

So instead of following the myriad of good you could be doing to your fellow man you choose to focus on something that will be taken away from all of us by old age.

Once again for the sake of your own mental health I advise you tto turn back Allah. Focus on being grateful to him for the myriad of gifts that he's given you and without which your life would be miserable. Be thankful that he allowed you to even gaze at beauty and that he allowed you to taste food because he could have made you basterisa who rather har to survive. Be genuinely grateful that you are a human being

That's part 1

The second part is focus on bringing happiness to the people around you. The amount of time you spend on here spreading darkness you could have worked a 5 hours shift and send the money to your mom or you could spend some time with youth who are dealing with insecurities and show them that life has good sides and that they can be successful if they work hard. Or you could help your abo with some kind of task that he trusts you with as a man. Or you could strike up a conversation with an old lady on the bus or you could see a 14 year old street kid and buy him McDonald's and .

But here you are at 19 years old with so little value for your life and the life of others that you see humor in being as dark and depressing as possible. Whoever you are behind the screen i know it doesn't being you happiness to do this. If you're a caadan troll then may Allah guide you and if you're somali then even worse because you have deen and you know principles other than spreading misery for the pure sake of it. If you choose to turn away from this message and treat it as fuel for more trolling, you will come to a point of no return and you will wish you had heeded this message.

Salam

(Sahih International)
I will turn away from My signs those who are arrogant upon the earth without right; and if they should see every sign, they will not believe in it. And if they see the way of consciousness, they will not adopt it as a way; but if they see the way of error, they will adopt it as a way. That is because they have denied Our signs and they were heedless of them.

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 146

But he still programmed women to analyze someone's attractiveness in a split second. He also programmed women to want the most attractive men. It's over if you're average or below average, using religion to cope won't change the brutal truth.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
@Mustafa Hassan I don't know if you're trolling :damedamn:

But honestly bro being average is good. As long as you got your life together, striving to achieve your goals and you are taking good care of your body, you won't have to worry about not attracting the opposite sex.

Besides if you are Muslim, these incel terms you are throwing about do not apply to you. You are supposed to stay celibate till you get married.

@Mustafa Hassan I don't know if you're trolling :damedamn:

But honestly bro being average is good. As long as you got your life together, striving to achieve your goals and you are taking good care of your body, you won't have to worry about not attracting the opposite sex.

Besides if you are Muslim, these incel terms you are throwing about do not apply to you. You are supposed to stay celibate till you get married.

There's a graph that shows that average looking men only get likes and matches from less than 1% of women on tinder, 0.87% to be exact. That's 1 woman out of 115, you're screwed if you're average looking.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
But he still programmed women to analyze someone's attractiveness in a split second. He also programmed women to want the most attractive men. It's over if you're average or below average, using religion to cope won't change the brutal truth.
What type of new level insecurity is this:draketf:? Man I've seen the ugliest dude pull females like it's nothing. Hell I used to look like Pablo Escobars fat cousin, and I had no problem getting chicks. You can't get females, because you're a lame, and don't want to settle for girls who are like you. You want to get the prettiest girls, but aren't even close to their level. How do you expect a pretty entrepreneur to get with a Gardner? That makes no sense.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
There's a graph that shows that average looking men only get likes and matches from less than 1% of women on tinder, 0.87% to be exact. That's 1 woman out of 115, you're screwed if you're average looking.
You gotta be joking bruh :mjlol:

Tinder is filled with drug addict junkies, and has no basis with real life. Have you tried approaching a girl in the streets? Don't tell me you're one of those social network nerds who can only flirt online:pachah1:

What type of new level insecurity is this:draketf:? Man I've seen the ugliest dude pull females like it's nothing. Hell I used to look like Pablo Escobars fat cousin, and I had no problem getting chicks. You can't get females, because you're a lame, and don't want to settle for girls who are like you. You want to get the prettiest girls, but aren't even close to their level. How do you expect a pretty entrepreneur to get with a Gardner? That makes no sense.

I've never seen an ugly guy with a girlfriend tbh. All the ugly guys I knew were always bullied or were loners. Or they were just friend zoned by girls. That whole thing about me being lame isn't true. I know physically attractive guys with no personality and they get all the girls.

You gotta be joking bruh :mjlol:

Tinder is filled with drug addict junkies, and has no basis with real life. Have you tried approaching a girl in the streets? Don't tell me you're one of those social network nerds who can only flirt online:pachah1:

Tinder is full of women who look directly at your face and swipe no. They judge whether they want to interact with you by looking at your face. The brutal truth is that women don't want an average guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts