Mustafa Cagjar administration assassinates ONLF veteran

This guy talked about how ONLF fighters were betrayed by Cagjar administration and were neglected and the deal never came through.

today he died today of mysterious car accident.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
We will wait for the evidence, may Allah (swt) rest him and his brothers soul & grant them jannah , May allah (SWT) give sabr and iman to his family. A true freedom fighter for his people and country, he will be forever remembered.

We will wait for the evidence, may Allah (swt) rest him and his brothers soul & grant them jannah , May allah (SWT) give sabr and iman to his family. A true freedom fighter for his people and country, he will be forever remembered.
what evidence?
He came 3 days ago and exposed Cagjar administration for neglecting the truce made and also talked about how they were targeted and marginalised.
Then he dies of car accident today.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
what evidence?
He came 3 days ago and exposed Cagjar administration for neglecting the truce made and also talked about how they were targeted and marginalised.
Then he dies of car accident today.
Let Allah deal with it, if they done so they have blood on there hands.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
AUN. Lakiin Car accidents happen everyday it doesn't look that suspicious. Somalis are reckless drivers.
Poor sheep was caught in the collision aswell.

AUN. Lakiin Car accidents happen everyday it doesn't look that suspicious. Somalis are reckless drivers.
Poor sheep was caught in the collision aswell.
Yes but not this way.
He was on air 3 days ago talking about cagjar regime and all the false promises.

Then he dies today of car accident.
Probably murdered somewhere else then dumped at the crime scene.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN

Death is inevitable, it was his time. Sometimes there’s no foul play behind it.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
AUN to this man , I know I am harsh with Beesha OG but this guy seemed good man and hero fighting for Freedom

Trending