Must Watch! Vegan Protestor Gets Atomic Wedgie From Based Cattle Rancher!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Give that man a Medal of Honor :salute::salute:

This is exactly what I would’ve done to @Angelina if she had ran into my wedding to a young xaliimo gazelle back home. Knowing the liberal nuts she is she would’ve ran into the reception hall with a placard “stop this wedding/Adeero gabadha ka qabta” :drakewtf::drakewtf::drakekidding:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Finally someone standing up to these vegans! Based cattle rancher to the rescue :superman:
You have to take into consideration the hidden cruelty behind industrial farming. The worst crimes are committed in animal history. You'll never go back to McDonalds if you walked around in a chicken farm

You have to take into consideration the hidden cruelty behind industrial farming. The worst crimes are committed in animal history. You'll never go back to McDonalds if you walked around in a chicken farm
These vegans don't care about improving animal husbandry they want to ban the consumption of all animal products.

Not all vegans have that mentality. Many vegans became vegans due the reasons above
Veganism is a cult bro! It was created by radical members of the Theosophical Society of Helena Blavatsky.

Give that man a Medal of Honor :salute::salute:

This is exactly what I would’ve done to @Angelina if she had ran into my wedding to a young xaliimo gazelle back home. Knowing the liberal nuts she is she would’ve ran into the reception hall with a placard “stop this wedding/Adeero gabadha ka qabta” :drakewtf::drakewtf::drakekidding:

Yes I would, but i'm smart enough to have male bodyguards who'll be able to break your shrivelled middle aged body. I see it as my duty to protect the young of Somalia from you adeero.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yes I would, but i'm smart enough to have male bodyguards who'll be able to break your shrivelled middle aged body. I see it as my duty to protect the young of Somalia from you adeero.

Screaming How Dare You GIF by Film Riot

How dare you object to the tradition of our forefathers.
You will not stop me from increasing my clan’s number. You are not gonna render me a laangaab.

Why are you guys so happy to see a man put his hands on a woman?

She was trespassing. If a person is trespassing, it is perfectly reasonably for them to be removed. The woman wasn't harmed from what I saw. The man just grabbed her and removed her from the area where she was trespassing. What she got was less than a slap on the wrist.

Plus she was causing trouble. There is no question that she deserved what she got.

If what I read is saheeh- and I believe it is- Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said he would cut the hand off his own daughter if he caught her stealing.

"Put hands on a woman" usually means actually assaulting, hitting a woman. She was just grabbed and removed from an area where she was trespassing. Being a woman isn't a get-out-of-jail free card for whatever form of wrongdoing.

She was trespassing. If a person is trespassing, it is perfectly reasonably for them to be removed. The woman wasn't harmed from what I saw. The man just grabbed her and removed her from the area where she was trespassing. What she got was less than a slap on the wrist.

Plus she was causing trouble. There is no question that she deserved what she got.

If what I read is saheeh- and I believe it is- Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said he would cut the hand off his own daughter if he caught her stealing.

"Put hands on a woman" usually means actually assaulting, hitting a woman. She was just grabbed and removed from an area where she was trespassing. Being a woman isn't a get-out-of-jail free card for whatever form of wrongdoing.
This

Veganism is a cult bro! It was created by radical members of the Theosophical Society of Helena Blavatsky.

Vegans are an evil cult and a menace to society. They think they are morally superior to normal people because they are in their warped cult.

Eating meat is halal according to both Islam and Christianity. They want to make haraam what God made halal.

I am convinced it's a plot to lower the testosterone in men and make them effeminate.

Going vegetarian can lower testosterone, damage libido in men​

Whether one thinks it's intentional, as I do or one thinks it's accidental- it's clear that veganism will logically lead in that direction. Vegans are not superior because they are crazy enough to reject the law of Allah and sabotage their own health. It isn't enough for them to sabotage their own health- they want to push their unhealthy and unnatural ideology on others.

I have hard time taking these radical vegans serious . If they want to go vegan why they got to bother the rest of the population . Vegans and Hindus wa isku mid

Trending

Latest posts