Must Watch: Heated Jubbalander going in on Puntlander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol madoobe is stuck in kismayo to this day with his KDF protecters. What happened to that dhoolatus he held several months back claiming he would 'push into middle jubba' I told you it wouldn't be possible for him and that has become clear. He tried to plan a trip to gedo several months back and sarkaals told him he was persona non grata shoot to kill and he never came. He can't travel 30km past kismayo that ain't a self-made nigga thats a kikuye made nigga :mjlol:

b.jpg
barre hiiraale ain't in kismaayo.:hahaidiot:

wasnt that the ultimate price?

jubaland was a project conceived in OG brains, and it came to fruition, without your input lol.:mjlol:

and you were forced to accept the man who massacred your people as your president.:drakelaugh:

imagine being so powerless.

hiiraale is in xamar, wearing shades in his sleep because madoobe baa il ka ritay.:trumpsmirk:

68 IQ b00ns - "WhY hAsN'T MaDoObE liBeRaTeD JuBbAs YeT??"

maxresdefault.jpg

Meanwhile Farmaajo hasn't secured 1 block of xamar, all other states are under AS except for a few cities, as well as their tiny half of Gedo. Yet they want to focus on Jland :dwill:

How can people get an education in the West but still have an IQ of 68? I guess it runs in the b00n blood :francis:

this is him in wardhiigley where villa somalia is located.

250js0o.jpg

68 IQ b00ns - "WhY hAsN'T MaDoObE liBeRaTeD JuBbAs YeT??"

maxresdefault.jpg

Meanwhile Farmaajo hasn't secured 1 block of xamar, all other states are under AS except for a few cities, as well as their tiny half of Gedo. Yet they want to focus on Jland :dwill:

How can people get an education in the West but still have an IQ of 68? I guess it runs in the b00n blood :francis:
Madobe has been in Kismayo longer than Farmajo has in Xamar.
More Ogaden population is under AS than Marehan. Otherwise you're implying no OG lives in Middle Juba.

Claiming MSB and Hiiraale because of their kablalax Moms what a garac mentality. Tomorrow you'll call both of them failures and blame MSB for Somalia's failures of the past 3 decades. Will you blame Ogaden tomorrow?
what's kablalax?

:nahgirl:

there's a reason why both barres were ambitious men, it's the OG blood.

that's what it does.:trumpsmirk:

Madobe has been in Kismayo longer than Farmajo has in Xamar.
More Ogaden population is under AS than Marehan. Otherwise you're implying no OG lives in Middle Juba.
Remove the foreign troops and AS will have full control within 6 months. There is no MX controlling any territory without Ethiopian troops. The same goes for all other clan militias out there.

Remind me what the situation is in the other federal states? Have they liberated anything besides a few cities here and there?

Farmaajo has had 2-3 years to secure xamar but has only managed to make the security situation worse.

As for Jland we will liberate it when we see fit and after we've gotten rid of the 5th column led by their fake pres :manny:

The place is big enough, i dont get this animosity. To the Marexaans, lets say you get rid of Madoobe and take over Kismaayo, what do you think the OG will do? They are going to obviously mucaarad remembering how you treated their boy. JL will only remain Kismaayo with this mindset. Madoobe will one day go, the important part is the establishment of the state and controlling the 3 gobols.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending