Must Watch: Heated Jubbalander going in on Puntlander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Marehan and Ogaden have totally failed politically, and it is a sad thing to watch. Their inability to create a state that they govern together means that Jubaland will remain a collection of city states for the next decade. Many MJ are disappointed by this and are beginning to criticize Marehan and Ogaden for this failure. When Jubaland was created in 2013, I fully expected that we would have another Puntland in the south in a short time, greatly increasing the pressure on Mogadishu. It turned out to be a misplaced hope. It has been 7 years of stagnation. Jubaland barely exists outside of a handful of cities, and has no institutions other than the personal whims of Ahmed Madoobe. The fact that Jubaland today is no better off than Galmudug, Hiirshabelle and Southwest is proof of the political failure of Marehan and Ogaden.

I take no pleasure in any of this, it does however show that what they despise the most is what they need the most, namely MJ leadership.

Marehan and Ogaden have totally failed politically, and it is a sad thing to watch. Their inability to create a state that they govern together means that Jubaland will remain a collection of city states for the next decade. Many MJ are disappointed by this and are beginning to criticize Marehan and Ogaden for this failure. When Jubaland was created in 2013, I fully expected that we would have another Puntland in the south in a short time, greatly increasing the pressure on Mogadishu. It turned out to be a misplaced hope. It has been 7 years of stagnation. Jubaland barely exists outside of a handful of cities, and has no institutions other than the personal whims of Ahmed Madoobe. The fact that Jubaland today is no better off than Galmudug, Hiirshabelle and Southwest is proof of the political failure of Marehan and Ogaden.

I take no pleasure in any of this, it does however show that what they despise the most is what they need the most, namely MJ leadership.
You make it seem like marehan have contributed anything to the jubaland project.:gucciwhat:

If anything they have tried to derail it and spoil along the way, with hiiraale aligning with shabab in 2013, and now farmaajo doing his best to disintegrate the region. We did what we could, we built a state from a scratch in an alshabab infested area.

Puntland had it easy as they didnt have to deal with that.

You make it seem like marehan have contributed anything to the jubaland project.:gucciwhat:

If anything they have tried to derail it and spoil along the way, with hiiraale aligning with shabab in 2013, and now farmaajo doing his best to disintegrate the region. We did what we could, we built a state from a scratch in an alshabab infested area.

Due to them being surrounded by darod in places that matter compared to dealing with shabaab and company down south

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

You make it seem OG accomplished anything in the past 7 years. Your claim to fame is pacifying Kismaayo? Its a Kenyan garrison sxb tell me what your stooge dictator uncle accomplished since he was handed Kismayo JL maamul doesn’t function 25 km outside the city and a whole province is under Al Shabab your a minority in Jubbaland thats why the place is in chaos

Jubbaland gives relevancy to minority clans like Ogaden and Harti while Marehan, Rahanweyn,Madowweyn, Dir and others did not get its fair share. Even with Kenyan muscle and IGAD backing it was dead on arrival. :mybusiness:

Last edited:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Im not the type to defend my clan but this guy is dellusional he is saying mj are being squeezed in , while we are the clan who inhabits the largest area in the somalia peninsula , and then he goes on to say that awrtable bicidyan and marehan came to our rescue when we fought galmudug, its thier city 2 ofcourse they have to defend it aswell

Who has the time to listen to some old idiot ramble. I skipped to the middle of the video and saw him bragging about Sayyid Mohammed Abdullah Hassan being Ogaden when his own clansmen plotted to kill him. They went so far as to get help from the Ethiopians forcing him and his forces to retreat to Nugaal.

You make it seem OG accomplished anything in the past 7 years. Your claim to fame is pacifying Kismaayo? Its a Kenyan garrison sxb tell me what your stooge dictator uncle accomplished since he was handed Kismayo JL maamul doesn’t function 25 km outside the city and a whole province is under Al Shabab your a minority in Jubbaland thats why the place is in chaos
Bro, The federal Somali government can't move freely within wardhiigley, all the roads are closed and the presisdent is heavily guarded within villa Somalia.

Jubaland is no exception, maybe other than puntland, no one other region in Somalia is free of shabab.

Try again.

We built jubaland from scratch, that's a success in my opinion, and you had zero input. Yesterday, you were trying to destroy it when hiiraale got money from hsm, and allied himself with alshabab, and today you are trying to destroy it with farmaajo.

war dowladaan idin dhisnay ha'iska gubina baa la'idanka waaya.

I see a pattern here, mareehan only know how to destroy things, toloow dhaqankaa xagay ka soo barteen?:cosbyhmm::trumpsmirk:

caqli poon.

Jubbaland gives relevancy to minority clans like Ogaden and Harti while Marehan, Rahanweyn,Madowweyn, Dir and others did not get its fair share. Even with Kenyan muscle and IGAD backing it was dead on arrival. :mybusiness:
Why didnt you build a maamul if you were majority? you had all the time in the world.

:drakelaugh:

look at the parts of Gedo you inhabit, it looks like a scene out of post apocalypse movie as compared the our side.:mjlol:

Farm

VIP
Im not the type to defend my clan but this guy is dellusional he is saying mj are being squeezed in , while we are the clan who inhabits the largest area in the somalia peninsula , and then he goes on to say that awrtable bicidyan and marehan came to our rescue when we fought galmudug, its thier city 2 ofcourse they have to defend it aswell

Does he mean RB? Because they are MJ...talk about being a retard.

Why didnt you build a maamul if you were majority? you had all the time in the world.

:drakelaugh:

look at the parts of Gedo you inhabit, it looks like a scene out of post apocalypse movie as compared the our side.:mjlol:
We been trough this before you dont inhabit Gedo. You live only in Afmadow and Kismayo and Kismayo is shared. :lolbron:

Last edited:
We been trough this before you dont inhabit Gedo. You live only in Afmadow and Kismayo and its shared with us.:lolbron:
you niggars won the online propaganda.

I even met some murursade nigga whose mx wife convinced him the sayid was marehan.:russ:

you guys will claim anything.

you niggars won the online propaganda.

I even met some murursade nigga whose mx wife convinced him the sayid was marehan.:russ:

you guys will claim anything.

We supported him as one of our own. :denzelnigga:
He mentioned my subclan in his gabays Reer Amedweyd.

"Ahmedweydka gagaban baa kiciye darood"

We never took prisoners fighting sayid enemies who largly was OG.
:westbrookswag:

Last edited:
We supported him as one of our own. :denzelnigga:
He mentioned my subclan in his gabays Reer Amedweyd.

"Ahmedweydka gagaban baa kiciye darood"

We never took prisoners fighting sayid enemies who largly was OG.
:westbrookswag:
mx were nonexisten in the dervishes, lay it off sxb.

that doesnt even follow the rule of gabays, too much ignorance.:drakelaugh:

I know every single of sayid's gabay.

anyways coming back to jubaland, doolow, luuq and baardhere are going to MZ soon. We are playing the refugees reer diini from galgagadud against the original reer gedo, and it is working.

our cawliyahan cousins have been too nice to you guys.

what do you make of that?:hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.