Muslims, wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the stars are a decoration for the lowest heaven (Traposphere), right? And he said 7 earths, not layers of this earth. Also, the throne of Allah is on top of the 7th heaven (Ionosphere). Are you sure you want to go with this explanation?
This post killed me!

:deadpeter:

That was a reply to someone else (the 21st century comment)

I know. I also wanted to reply to the thing you said about someone sticking a knife in you while you sleep because you left the religion.
Even though leaving the deen is punishable by death. The average citizen is not allowed to carry out such punishment. Not in an non muslim country and also not in a muslim majority country and not even in an 'Islamic State' (not isis). Since such things are always handled by the court in which a person gets some warnings first and the deen is explained to that person.

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
I know. I also wanted to reply to the thing you said about someone sticking a knife in you while you sleep because you left the religion.
Even though leaving the deen is punishable by death. The average citizen is not allowed to carry out such punishment. Not in an non muslim country and also not in a muslim majority country and not even in an 'Islamic State' (not isis). Since such things are always handled by the court in which a person gets some warnings first and the deen is explained to that person.
Oh I get some warnings before I get executed for apostasy? Oh thank god. I was worried.

Oh I get some warnings before I get executed for apostasy? Oh thank god. I was worried.

I can smell your sarcasm way over here.. Im just saying you know. it's still better that just being stabbed in your sleep like you said.
Secondly now you are aware of why death on apostasy exists.

I'm eating my sahuur now. its 3:42 am here so. I won't be replying after till tomorrow. bye

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Can someone answer why exMuslims always have something to say about Islam?

I've also noticed their are two types of murtads: Some are extremely laid back gaals and proud of their atheism but most are extremely hateful against Islam and seem to have a personal vendetta against the religion.

Are you not content with you apostasy? Do you have some sort of doubt and are lashing out because of it? Why does talking about the religion you left do for you exactly?
I'll tell you why I talk to Muslims. I was born and raised with Muslims. my formative years was with Muslims, during the summer months of my childhood I would spend all day at the mosque. Before school would start up again I had become so hypnotized by the mosque and it's teachings that I had a general distrust and hatred for gaals. That is never a healthy mindset for a child or adult alike. But more than that, the Somali people are my people. I want them to reach heaven so I preach the truth to them through Jesus Christ. I Don't have these talks with Arabs, Pakis, Afhanis, Iranis, Iraqis, Palesitinians. Nope only Somalis. Why? Other Muslims are not my people. I want my people to know the truth.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
My parents believe every word of it and won't bother to twist it around and try to make sense of it like you would. They also expect me to accept it as truth which I don't for obvious reasons. Why don't you talk about it?
My dad is a scientist and he believes in evolution. :mjlol:

But he somehow tries telling me I must accept all of Islam. Okay daddy-o!

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I'll tell you why I talk to Muslims. I was born and raised with Muslims. my formative years was with Muslims, during the summer months of my childhood I would spend all day at the mosque. Before school would start up again I had become so hypnotized by the mosque and it's teachings that I had a general distrust and hatred for gaals. That is never a healthy mindset for a child or adult alike. But more than that, the Somali people are my people. I want them to reach heaven so I preach the truth to them through Jesus Christ. I Don't have these talks with Arabs, Pakis, Afhanis, Iranis, Iraqis, Palesitinians. Nope only Somalis. Why? Other Muslims are not my people. I want my people to know the truth.

It seems like your coming from a good place as I respect the Christian faith very much so. You're still Somali and I respect your cause even though I disagree with your apostasy. In Islam we're not taught to hate and distrust non-believers but to show them the Deen thru polite manners and kind words. I feel sorry about the "hypnotizing" you went thru at your mosque but please don't generalize all 1.8Billion Muslims over the bad experiences you've encountered. At the end of the day, Orthodox Christianity and Orthodox Judaism are people of the book and I must respect their Deen and consider them brothers and sisters to us Muslims. But I strongly disagree when it comes to basic founding principles like taking Jesus Christ as God and so on and so forth. We love Jesus Christ and believe he was a noble Prophet of God (Allah swt) and I hope Allah swt guides you on the right path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts