Muslims, wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
Al-Tirmidhi

Narrated AbuHurayrah

While Allah's Prophet (peace be upon him) and his companions were sitting clouds came over them and Allah's Prophet (peace be upon him) asked, "Do you know what these are?" On their replying that Allah and His Messenger knew best, he said, "These are the clouds (anan), these are the water-carriers of the Earth, which Allah drives to people who do not thank Him or call upon him." He then asked, "Do you know what is above you?" On their replying that Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him) knew best, he said, "It is the firmament, a ceiling which is guarded and waves which are kept back." He then asked, "Do you know what is between you and it?" On their replying that Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him) knew best, he said, "Between you and it are five hundred years." He then asked, "Do you knew what is above that?" On their replying that Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him) best he said, "Two heavens with a distance of five hundred years between them." He went on speaking like that till he counted seven heavens, the distance between each pair being like between Heaven and Earth. He then asked, "Do you know what is above that?" On their replying that Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him) knew best, he said, "Above that is the Throne, and the distance between it and the (seventh) heaven is the same as that between each pair of heavens." He then asked, "Do you know what is below you?" On their replying that Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him) knew best, he said, "It is the earth." He then asked, "Do you know what is under that?" On their replying that Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him) knew best, he said, "Under it there is another Earth with a journey of five hundred years between them," and so on till he had counted seven earths with a journey of five hundred years between each pair. He then said, "By Him in Whose hand Muhammad's soul is, if you were to drop a rope to the lowest earth it would not pass out of Allah's knowledge." He then recited, "He is the First and the Last, the Outward and the Inward, and He is omniscient." (Tirmidhi commented that Allah's Messenger's recitation of the verse indicates that it would go down within Allah's knowledge, power and authority, for Allah's knowledge, power and authority are everywhere, while He is on the Throne, as He described Himself in His Book.)

Ahmad and Tirmidhi transmitted it. (Number 1513- taken from the ALIM CD-ROM Version)

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
God, what is your problem?
Did you create an account just to attack Islam and muslims?
Please contribute to actual discussions. Take it easy, please.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
What's the point of this sxb? You trying to de-convert them out of Islam? This won't work. So just give it a rest.

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
Waar you know it's useless, you aren't muslim, what do you want us to do? You're obssessed with Islam despite you being an exmuzzy, lol do something productive and move on.
No, it's not useless. I'm all ears if you can explain to me how that makes sense.

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
lol i think he got this hadith from some antimuslim website http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Science/seven_earths.html
That says nothing about the hadith. It is what is regardless of where I got it from. On a side note here's an authentic hadith about "agnostics" who go out of their way to defend Islam, as you are doing right now: Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

I am under this penalty of death as you are. I'm just cognizant of it.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Can someone answer why exMuslims always have something to say about Islam?

I've also noticed their are two types of murtads: Some are extremely laid back gaals and proud of their atheism but most are extremely hateful against Islam and seem to have a personal vendetta against the religion.

Are you not content with you apostasy? Do you have some sort of doubt and are lashing out because of it? Why does talking about the religion you left do for you exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending