Muslims should not get involved in western politics.

I don’t believe Muslims should get involved in the identity politics of the west. It’s a form of tribalism , centralism doesn’t exist in mainstream politics anymore . Sadiq Khan is a liberal but when he gets involved in women’s rights aka making misogyny a crime , some will link this to Asians or Muslims oppressing women . I remember when he wanted to get rid of bikini billboards bc women were complaining it’s unrealistic and causes mental health problems etc some were saying he wants to cover up women . This is the same man that lowkey looks down on ppl wearing hijab , his family I kind of know them they’re very secular. And then we have the infamous ilhan Omar , obviously very liberal idk how u guys voted for her 😐 , she advocates for many issues that many even moderate Muslims dislike aka trans rights yet conservatives will say she’s incompatible with American values , but if a Muslim politician were to advocate for conservative values like nuclear family , anti abortion , sex before marriage , they would be considered backward or an Islamist .
In conclusion, Muslims when they get involved in identity politics of the west they’re forced to compromise their ideals but even when they do they get attacked solely bc of their religion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Your profile picture is unrealistic and causes mental health problems for the female users on this site please change it.

Shukran fii amaanillah:friendhug:

Western politics and legal practices are anti-sharia. True Muslims can never adapt to or adopt Western politics, so I agree with your statement that Muslims shouldn't involve themselves in gaalo politics.

He's a conservative MP :drakelaugh:
I see , I thought u meant conservative as in religiously not “politically” but even then Muslims that align themselves with the conservative parties are whitewashed and compromise their identity.

a strange phenomenon, we don’t fit in with the left or right , this is what I mean

I see , I thought u meant conservative as in religiously not “politically” but even then Muslims that align themselves with the conservative parties are whitewashed and compromise their identity.

a strange phenomenon, we don’t fit in with the left or right , this is what I mean
I used to be a far right LGBT+ supporter :ehh:

I don’t believe Muslims should get involved in the identity politics of the west. It’s a form of tribalism , centralism doesn’t exist in mainstream politics anymore . Sadiq Khan is a liberal but when he gets involved in women’s rights aka making misogyny a crime , some will link this to Asians or Muslims oppressing women . I remember when he wanted to get rid of bikini billboards bc women were complaining it’s unrealistic and causes mental health problems etc some were saying he wants to cover up women . This is the same man that lowkey looks down on ppl wearing hijab , his family I kind of know them they’re very secular. And then we have the infamous ilhan Omar , obviously very liberal idk how u guys voted for her 😐 , she advocates for many issues that many even moderate Muslims dislike aka trans rights yet conservatives will say she’s incompatible with American values , but if a Muslim politician were to advocate for conservative values like nuclear family , anti abortion , sex before marriage , they would be considered backward or an Islamist .
In conclusion, Muslims when they get involved in identity politics of the west they’re forced to compromise their ideals but even when they do they get attacked solely bc of their religion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
politics in the west is not built on a single stratum. it is multi layered.
you have identity politics which is race based then you have ideological politics which is
religious based and the you have values politics which is mainly economic influenced.
so it depends on any particular time where you find yourself, but all in all i agree with you muslims have no
place in it and they should veer clear

I really don’t understand it’s like all Muslims do is complain about the west. :deadmanny:

I’m annoyed bc I know that Somali people like ilhan Omar are just the beginning . Madow people are slaves to the left. Muslims go out their way to show their not backward islamists and align themselves to the left 🤦‍♀️.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Western politics and legal practices are anti-sharia. True Muslims can never adapt to or adopt Western politics, so I agree with your statement that Muslims shouldn't involve themselves in gaalo politics.

too late sxb. No country follows sharia law perfectly
I really don’t understand it’s like all Muslims do is complain about the west. :deadmanny:

not only Muslims many conservative white men too but then they Jill themselves when they can’t handle there continent being overan by immigrants

too late sxb. No country follows sharia law perfectly
You say that as if that is something to be proud of! You're right Muslim countries don't follow Sharia law fully anymore but use hybrid laws that have majority western influence. I'm against it of course but it is Allah S.W.T's will, there's nothing I can do about it.

Trending