Muslims in the west eat pork unknowingly.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
When you order a baked item in Starbucks they use the same oven plate they use for sausages and bacon items.

In Subway they also use the same knife they cut with the pork items.

For pizza they slice the same pizza slicer they use for pepperoni pizza.

Non-Muslim restaurants cook your food in the same pots they cook pork items with.

:jcoleno:

I'm switching to halal lifestyle.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
When you order a baked item in Starbucks they use the same oven plate they use for sausages and bacon items.

Non-Muslim restaurants cook your food in the same pots they cook pork items with.

Why they eat non halal food from the beginning?

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I stopped eating from outside establishments (only under very rare circumstances will I go). I find that restaurant food quality has gone downhill. It's 2021 and people still put salt in their foods and restaurants are notorious for it. Salt should be banned like trans fats. It shouldn't be sold.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
I stopped eating from outside establishments (only under very rare circumstances will I go). I find that restaurant food quality has gone downhill. It's 2021 and people still put salt in their foods and restaurants are notorious for it. Salt should be banned like trans fats. It shouldn't be sold.
You should be banned from making food. Food without salt? :damn:

GemState

36/21
VIP
They know but do it anyway, I had an argument with my cousin who tried to convince me with a straight face that Five Guys is Kosher so it's basically halal.

Down bad

Doesn't even matter because their meat isn't cut by people of the book. I only get takeout from halal shops

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Starbucks is for countries with poor café culture.

Could never be me. I like to know my barista’s name, thank you very much.

:idontlike:

Xoxoxo

VIP
I only go to Starbucks to get a Frappuccino or a Macha tea drink.

I don’t eat at fast food chains anyways’

Starbucks is for countries with poor café culture.

Could never be me. I like to know my barista’s name, thank you very much.

:idontlike:
funny…I deliberately space how often I go to a certain cafe or time of day so I don’t keep seeing the same one and forming a bond.
African owned cafes are cool tho…but they open too late where I live. Cadaan/Asian cafes are open like 7am where the African ones open at 10.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Bro back in the day i used to eat marshmallows which contain gelatin made from pigs skin.

Shit is what is it. We can't complain unless we go live in muslim countries.

in subway you can request a different knife and in fact they use a new disposable gloves when filling for each customer

but be careful about other places, like same cooking oil in fish and chip shops where pork is fried etc

You focused on the wrong haram meat 👬🏿

You cook all your meals?:childplease:

Kratos

Sonder
I thought this was common knowledge. I used to work at a restaurant that had halal options but the halal certification only meant that their supplier is halal. In the restaurant however people wouldn't change gloves and still cooked halal and non-halal meats on the same grill so it didn't mean anything.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Pret instead of Starbucks and their baked goods ain't good anyways (Starbucks)

Subway < Homemade sandwich

Pizza, go to your local halal fast food restaurant, none of that bullshit Pizza Hut (so many here in the UK)

Halal restaurants, local Afghan , Somali resturans.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I thought this was common knowledge. I used to work at a restaurant that had halal options but the halal certification only meant that their supplier is halal. In the restaurant however people wouldn't change gloves and still cooked halal and non-halal meats on the same grill so it didn't mean anything.

In Australia, nearly all fast food restaurants have halal meat but the certification is if they seperate the meats and pass evaluations.

Many Muslims here just eat whatever as the meat is halal generally but most still only eat at certified places.

Trending