% Muslims in EU by 2050

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Humanitarian Superpower™

If I were a Swedish Somali, I would get out of Sweden before it collapses.

Y'all have been praising the collapse of Sweden and yet it is still one of the best places to live.

You narrative is as weak as your connection to reality.

Apollo

VIP
Y'all have been praising the collapse of Sweden and yet it is still one of the best places to live.

You narrative is as weak as your connection to reality.

Because they (migrants, Muslims etc) live on the hard working protestant work-ethic laden whites. When demographics flip that system won't work any more and it will collapse.

Because they (migrants, Muslims etc) live on the hard working protestant work-ethic laden whites. When demographics flip that system won't work any more and it will collapse.

Alt-right pretend as if Sweden already collapsed and has proven themselves to speak nothing but falsehood.

You should take a back-seat to predicting.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Looks like jews have won, their revenge against white euopeans after Nazi Germany and centuries of discrimination will be made ubiquitous, israel will remain homogenous and any invader shot on the spot

Looks like jews have won, their revenge against white euopeans after Nazi Germany and centuries of discrimination will be made ubiquitous, israel will remain homogenous and any invader shot on the spot

i saw a video of the locals being pissed about this....

lesbos-3.jpg

White American Racism against German multicultural , kula this is a why white aggression comes from , blacks have big penis whites small penis,

a Video that Germans teaching Black immigrants how to pick up white German girls

White American Racism against German multicultural , kula this is a why white aggression comes from , blacks have big penis whites small penis,

a Video that Germans teaching Black immigrants how to pick up white German girls

Nacaala, I have break and your ographic film came up! :holeup:

They thinking I am more of a pervert than I really am :jcoleno:

I honestly don't give a shit, enjoy it Europe :) You ruined the entire PLANET through colonization and war, now you will enjoy the mess you made :*

America is so sneaky though, they ruined the entire middle east but barely let refugees in. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.