Muslims and france

So the situation in France is maddening. They are disrespecting our beloved prophet ( SAW ) while they apologised when they offended jews. Its hypocrisy.

Nevertheless, my opinion on the matter is this; Muslims should definitely boycott France etc. But overall I don’t actually care when a kaafir country full of kaafir people disses Islam. Its expected. They boycott hurts they pockets and thus the nation of France.

But this thing gets me angry. More muslim countries have condemned france than they have condemned China. This country is committing genocide on our fellow muslims, but this french situation gets a reaction?? Shit is laughable.

A kaafir country disses our prophet ( saw), it happens. Life goes on. But active genocide and muslims are silent. Boycott is needed on both. Imagine how much money China could loose if muslims around the world would stop buing chinese products. I am aware that most stuff is made in China, but drastically reducing buing from them is definitely good.

Muslims need to pick their battles. Your country is doing nothing for uighur muslims but you calacaaling about france?? Hypocrisy

Sol

?
Playing devils advocate for a second but why even stay in a gaal country that mocks and hates your religion? They have been like this for years yet Muslims continue living in these countries

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
How about not cutting people's heads off in their own country cause they make fun of you or your beliefs? I know that's a radical idea but we should start somewhere.

No amount of boycott will make the French or any other Western country give up their values, freedom of expression is embedded in secular societies.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
How about not cutting people's heads off in their own country cause they make fun of you or your beliefs? I know that's a radical idea but we should start somewhere.

No amount of boycott will make the French or any other Western country give up their values, freedom of expression is embedded in secular societies.
One mentally ill man doing something is equal to insulting a whole religion followed by 1.9 billion people and the second largest religion with the most reverts? :fantasia2:

repo

VIP
One mentally ill man doing something is equal to insulting a whole religion followed by 1.9 billion people and the second largest religion with the most reverts? :fantasia2:
In Western society, an insult does not warrant beheading no matter how many people it insults. Their country, their rules, our country, our rules.

If you do not like that, then you should be shipped back to wherever you came from.

In Western society, an insult does not warrant beheading no matter how many people it insults. Their country, their rules, our country, our rules.

If you do not like that, then you should be shipped back to wherever you came from.
How is it our fault? None of us here killed the teacher so I don’t understand why you are blaming us for something we never did.

Villainess

Ah yes. Because I personally cut of a head with my favorite Hello Kitty knife. :silanyosmile:

repo

VIP
Ah yes. Because I personally cut of a head with my favorite Hello Kitty knife. :silanyosmile:

You think that the insult is worse than the beheading. In France, it's the opposite. Whether you did it or not makes no difference, you believe it to be fine.

The fact that you even think it's funny he got killed is a sign you are not fit to live in a Western secular society.

:kanyeshrug:

Villainess

You think that the insult is worse than the beheading. In France, it's the opposite. Whether you did it or not makes no difference, you believe it to be fine.

The fact that you even think it's funny he got killed is a sign you are not fit to live in a Western secular society.

:kanyeshrug:
Ok.. what about the 2 muslim women who got stabbed? What's your excuse for this?

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44

The Jewish lobby that continuously changes and redefines ‘western’ values and silences who they like would beg to differ.

Beheading people is deplorable and wrong. What we ought to be doing is divesting and attacking institutions financially and using the power of the media. But we are too divided.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Everyone agrees that's bad, that's the difference.

And no - everyone doesn’t agree because most people didn’t even hear about this because they didn’t give it the same air time as they do terrorists. Over reporting Muslim crimes/under reporting crimes committed against Muslims, is a well documented phenomena

Trending