MuslimManMe, tesfey67n---How would you deal with this issue? What is the Ruling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do You guys consider her to be a Muslim? A she or a he? Is her Muslim marriage to a Muslim man valid? Thanks in advance.

Former Territorial Army male soldier, 28, becomes Britain’s first transgender Muslim woman and is now MARRIED.

A former trained soldier has swapped her Territorial Army beret for a veil and become Britain's first transgender Muslim woman.

Lucy Vallender used to be called Laurens and says she is finally 'true to herself' after a sex change three years ago.

The 28-year-old is now married to a Muslim man she met on an online dating site, but he did not know she was once a man when they wed.

She now wears a full veil outside her Swindon home to show the world she is married.

article-2411152-1B9E1C08000005DC-286_306x423.jpg

article-2411152-1B9E1F5E000005DC-325_634x547.jpg

article-2411152-1B9E1AD0000005DC-99_634x549.jpg

article-2411152-1B9E19C9000005DC-331_634x607.jpg

Past: Lucy Vallender (L), as a young boy, with her brother Soren (R) - he says he knew from a young age that he wanted to be a woman

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ier-UKs-transgender-Muslim-woman-MARRIED.html

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Her marriage is caput a marriage based off lies is a marriage bound to end ugly.

@AussieHustler you are doing this on purpose u clearly know he is not a Muslim and the man who married this qaniis is not a Muslim as well!! Stop this!! By ALLAH u claim to be Muslim I fear the wrath of ALLAH upon u!! Stop mocking islam!! If I have seen u I would have kneed the hell out of your nose!!

@AussieHustler you are doing this on purpose u clearly know he is not a Muslim and the man who married this qaniis is not a Muslim as well!! Stop this!! By ALLAH u claim to be Muslim I fear the wrath of ALLAH upon u!! Stop mocking islam!!

Adan

Sxb, these complex issues arise everyday with all cultures and religions and there is nothing wrong with posting this thread to seek answers. When I require your judgement and opinions, I will tag you along, till then, nabadgelyo sxb.

Adan

Sxb, these complex issues arise everyday with all cultures and religions and there is nothing wrong with posting this thread to seek answers. When I require your judgement and opinions, I will tag you along, till then, nabadgelyo sxb.

So u telling me u are not a Muslim!! If U are non Muslim who is seeking answers then that's different!! If u are Muslim u clearly doing this on purpose to upset us and mock our religion!! Which one is it??

There are Muslim countries who tolerate these people and has been part of their culture for many centuries. For example;

Indonesia's Transsexual Muslims (Documentary)

Transgenders: Pakistan's Open Secret (LGBT Documentary)

Bangladesh Shithakundho Ladyboys / Bangladesh Shithakundho Meeting with three ladyboys.

There are Muslim countries who tolerate these people and has been part of their culture for many centuries. For example;

Indonesia's Transsexual Muslims (Documentary)

Transgenders: Pakistan's Open Secret (LGBT Documentary)

Bangladesh Shithakundho Ladyboys / Bangladesh Shithakundho Meeting with three ladyboys.

Stop calling them Muslim's they are not!

I'm talking about the qaniisins how are u going to call them Muslim's??

Adan

I said these countries (improve your comprehension sxb). Secondly, homosexuality is a sin (according to many Muslim scholars) just like zina. How's a straight man committing zina considered to be a Muslim but not the gay person? Your and other objections are based on culture rather than religion.

Adan

I said these countries (improve your comprehension sxb). Secondly, homosexuality is a sin (according to many Muslim scholars) just like zina. How's a straight man committing zina considered to be a Muslim but not the gay person? Your and other objections are based on culture rather than religion.

I call it hypocrite which is worse than a non Muslim how! When u learned islam and u know homosexual is the worst sin worse than zina the punishment for it in hereafter is so severe and no hope of mercy and ALLAH AND HIS PROPHET CURSED THIS HOMOSEXUALS 3 TIMES NOT ONCE WHEN ALLAH PUNISHED LUT PEOPLE HE PUNISHED THEM IN A WAY NO OTHER NATION WAS PUNISHED so tell me do u consider a munaafiq to be a believer! Do u think this people changing Islam with homosexuality are muslims?
And I'm saying this u can't be a Muslim and gay at the same time!!

White

I call it hypocrite which is worse than a non Muslim how! When u learned islam and u know homosexual is the worst sin worse than zina the punishment for it in hereafter is so severe and no hope of mercy and ALLAH AND HIS PROPHET CURSED THIS HOMOSEXUALS 3 TIMES NOT ONCE WHEN ALLAH PUNISHED LUT PEOPLE HE PUNISHED THEM IN A WAY NO OTHER NATION WAS PUNISHED so tell me do u consider a munaafiq to be a believer! Do u think this people changing Islam with homosexuality are muslims?
And I'm saying this u can't be a Muslim and gay at the same time!!
God destroy Lut cause they were out there raping everybody.

God destroy Lut cause they were out there raping everybody.

U need to learn before u talk to me and don't quote me again or else I will ignore u

Verily, you practise your lusts on men instead of women. Nay, but you are a people transgressing beyond bounds (by committing great sins)’”

[al-A’raaf 7:80-81]

B – “Verily, We sent against them a violent storm of stones (which destroyed them all), except the family of Loot (Lot), them We saved in the last hour of the night”

White

U need to learn before u talk to me and don't quote me again or else I will ignore u

Verily, you practise your lusts on men instead of women. Nay, but you are a people transgressing beyond bounds (by committing great sins)’”

[al-A’raaf 7:80-81]

B – “Verily, We sent against them a violent storm of stones (which destroyed them all), except the family of Loot (Lot), them We saved in the last hour of the night”
Sahih international.
And [We had sent] Lot when he said to his people, "Do you commit such immorality as no one has preceded you with from among the worlds?

Post a credible source next time, anywho, where does it say in the verse about Lut that they were destroyed for being gay? This verse says nothing about that.

Anyways, I am considering ignoring you since you keep commenting bullshit, macsalaamo.

Sahih international.
And [We had sent] Lot when he said to his people, "Do you commit such immorality as no one has preceded you with from among the worlds?

Post a credible source next time, anywho, where does it say in the verse about Lut that they were destroyed for being gay? This verse says nothing about that.

Anyways, I am considering ignoring you since you keep commenting bullshit, macsalaamo.

Verily, you practise your lusts on men instead of women. Nay, but you are a people transgressing beyond bounds (by committing great

Explain this verse for me!!

DON'T talk when u mocking the hadiths u munaafiq I bet u stay hidden mocking people religion but u can't do it infront of their face you pathetic coward!! Do your Muslim parents know u mock the hadiths and the religion I bet no!! Pathetic munnafiq!

White

Verily, you practise your lusts on men instead of women. Nay, but you are a people transgressing beyond bounds (by committing great

Explain this verse for me!!
"You practice sex with the men, instead of the women. Indeed, you are a transgressing people."
That's sodomy, which in ancient times referred to either bestiality or sex between two men.

That's however ENTIRELY different from what you're saying. You're saying homosexuals who haven't committed sodomy/anal sex are xaram. <--- That's not what that verse says, it says people who commit sodomy have committed a sin, not the ones who haven't done anything.

"You practice sex with the men, instead of the women. Indeed, you are a transgressing people."
That's sodomy, which in ancient times referred to either bestiality or sex between two men.

That's however ENTIRELY different from what you're saying. You're saying homosexuals who haven't committed sodomy/anal sex are xaram. <--- That's not what that verse says, it says people who commit sodomy have committed a sin, not the ones who haven't done anything.

All this gay I'm referring to is the pictures above doqontaan maxay eheed!! So u telling me the qaniis guy and his qaniis husband are not doing anything warr neef yahow maskaxda leheen xagaa aad!! I'm referring to the people who commit the act like the one in the picture u stupid sheep!

White

All this gay I'm referring to is the pictures above doqontaan maxay eheed!! So u telling me the qaniis guy and his qaniis husband are not doing anything warr neef yahow maskaxda leheen xagaa aad!! I'm referring to the people who commit the act like the one in the picture u stupid sheep!
He is transgender, he is mentally ill, ninka daqtar uu u baahan yahay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending