Muslimah Condemns Reading BL

This is just the age old archetype of women finding gays entertaining but it in a much more online and pathetic form.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It's 100% Korean. Just search up BL Manhwa.
Manhwa is a korean word of course if you search a korean word it’ll show up as korean
:stressed:
Manhwa is Manga in korean. Search bl books and 99% are japanese while the shows are 99% thai/taiwanese/filipino. Bl dramas are rare in SK as they are still very stigmatized and the first ones came out in recent years. They aren’t popular though

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I only know about them cause my sister reads it
Why would she want to read about two men?
:mjpls:
Anyway I knew what this was in middle school, I liked watching anime and Yaoi was always a trending genre of anime. I looked at it once and never looked back

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
Manhwa is a korean word of course if you search a korean word it’ll show up as korean
:stressed:
Manhwa is Manga in korean. Search bl books and 99% are japanese while the shows are 99% thai/taiwanese/filipino. Bl dramas are rare in SK as they are still very stigmatized and the first ones came out in recent years. They aren’t popular though
This has to be the dumbest post I have ever seen. BL Manhwas are way more popular than BL mangas. All Manga and Manhwa websites have more BL manhwa than BL manga. I have first-hand experience in filtering out these gay comics in order to read some action. All of the BL fanart is made by fans of Korean BL comics. Every Zoomer who talks about BL is most likely referring to Korean BL. It's why the description and author name both reference Korean names. BL Manhwas became more popular during the rise and peak of KPOP. All of these middle-aged women wanted to satisfy their horniness with KPOP singers. The only artists who offered colored BL comics were in South Korea, So they started to donate in order to translate it into English. It was soon made available to teens obsessed with KPOP.

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
Is very popular among young girls
This is outdated. Either she is lying about not exploring Korean BL or she is part of that 1% of people who read manga BL which I doubt she is. I find it hard to believe that she didn't go through her KPOP phase. I believe that she is a millennial larping as a zoomer.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This has to be the dumbest post I have ever seen. BL Manhwas are way more popular than BL mangas. All Manga and Manhwa websites have more BL manhwa than BL manga. I have first-hand experience in filtering out these gay comics in order to read some action. All of the BL fanart is made by fans of Korean BL comics. Every Zoomer who talks about BL is most likely referring to Korean BL. It's why the description and author name both reference Korean names. BL Manhwas became more popular during the rise and peak of KPOP. All of these middle-aged women wanted to satisfy their horniness with KPOP singers. The only artists who offered colored BL comics were in South Korea, So they started to donate in order to translate it into English. It was soon made available to teens obsessed with KPOP.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/i-d.vi...yqd/the-complex-phenomenon-of-boy-love-dramas

my nigga, are you gay?
:ohhh:

Trending

Latest posts