Muslim Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
aQMMevu.jpg

Interesting stance. His stance is Based upon his love of the quranic scripture. in the queran chapter 5, verse 21, "people(the jews) enter the holy land which godhas asssigedned to you." this is interesting, :pachah1:

dont really hate jews per se,
even fucked a couple..

and for some strange reason made a another couple of reallly close friends.

but im against zionists, and i consider talmudists to be devil worshiping cunts,
same with esoteric kabbalists.

your messiah the dajjal will be defeated, and so will you rot in hell

oh and i dont know why , but i just love dajjals island headquarters,
the city of London.
i am confident without a doubt that dajjals headquarters of his most sincere followers is london.

its my favorite city, its dreary wet, and dark..
but also so full of life and such fun..

love it!!!!

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
He’s definitely being paid to say this especially coming from a south asian very peculiar I wonder how much the Israeli government and Fox News is paying him to say this

I am a proud zionist supporter. ISRAEL is the only prospering nation in the middle east. They turned desert to productive farms.

:salute:
Plus, Somalis have no say in the ISRAEL--palestine relations. MAY ISRAEL PROSPER.

I am a proud zionist supporter. ISRAEL is the only prospering nation in the middle east. They turned desert to productive farms.

Plus, Somalis have no say in the ISRAEL--palestine relations. MAY ISRAEL PROSPER.

Indeed they are very smart people. We should learn from them and get on their good side.

There are Jewish Somalilanders

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I support those who support good in humanity regardless of our differences. Let us not harbor an ounce of hatred in our hearts and let us embrace what comes naturally to the human heart which is love :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts