muslim youtuber hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It seem like niggas be hating on muslim youtubers because of the fact they aren't the perfect halal 24/7 lifestyle individual.

The niggas that hate still watch them though. I don't know why exactly to be honest. Niggas will hate on fouseytube but will watch is next video.

I haven't really met a super religious person who was in their early twenties. So I'm not really shocked with some of the stuff fouseytube and other YouTubers be doing. I have literally seen people leave the masjid during Ramadan after taraweeh and go to a hookah lounge. I have literally seen niggas make plans to smoke while chilling in the masjid during jumah prayer.

Why are these people hating on these youtubers when they have the same type of people living in their communities and aren't bothered by them?

You used the word “Niggas” four times.

Try to mentally change the word to “Adoon” and you will see how nacaas you are.

“Hi my Adoon”
“How are you my Adoon”
“What time is it my Adoon”

See how stupid using the word “Nigga” is.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You used the word “Niggas” four times.

Try to mentally change the word to “Adoon” and you will see how nacaas you are.

“Hi my Adoon”
“How are you my Adoon”
“What time is it my Adoon”

See how stupid using the word “Nigga” is.

The word nigga is permanently engrained into my vocabulary I try not you use it some times. But it always slips out. But this sspot I don't need to change my vocabulary to impress people.

The word nigga is permanently engrained into my vocabulary I try not you use it some times. But it always slips out. But this sspot I don't need to change my vocabulary to impress people.

It’s not about impressing people.

You said it yourself the word is engrained in your vocabulary.

I suggest you try the 30 day “Adoon Challenge”.

Substitute the word for “Adoon” and you will see how programmed you have become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts