Muslim umma hypocrisy

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
The Muslim umma only cares about what happens in Palestine but completely ignores or doesn't even care about the Rohingya genocide or Uyghur concentration camps in China. Why is no one boycotting the governments of China or Myanmar?

The Muslim umma only cares about what happens in Palestine but completely ignores or doesn't even care about the Rohingya genocide or Uyghur concentration camps in China. Why is no one boycotting the governments of China or Myanmar?
Nothing is going on with the Uyghurs all the Muslim leaders and sheikhs went to xianjing and said nothing was going on china only puts extremists and separatists in those concentration camps also the only people advocating are the west why would I listen to them ? They caused chaos in the Middle East and killed millions of Muslims

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Because the conflict is happening at the holy shrine that Muslims cherish. AKA AL-Aqsa mosque.
It’s not just the Palestines they care about but the place that’s taking.
It’s why most Muslims swears that no non Muslims will touch al-Aqsa or invades any islamic temples or mosque.

Also: Christian’s and Muslims both believes the End times will happen at Israel/Palestine .

That's a stretch plenty do care for other nations that are being prosecuted by kaffirs. But you will also get hypocrites that don't do much for one plight but go over board for the other, when we should be equally caring for all the ummah nations that's suffering

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Islam used to be a powerful religion. With it having sultans, philosophers and scientists contributing in the middle age but now it’s just a religion with no back bone.
Think about what made Islam expand and made it appear recognisable. Now it’s highly dependent on the Western world and being the West babysitter.
Look at them begging the West (like kids begging their parents) to be kind to the Palestinians or recognise other Muslim oppressions.

I don’t the Muslims seriously . There’s no Muslim ummah and never will be.

:camby:

The reason why the Palestine issue is given more priority in the minds of some Muslims is because it holds sacred sites in the diin that aren't present in China and Myanmar, most notably Masjid Al-Aqsa.

Me personally, I think it's fucked up to overlook significant numbers of our Ummah dying just because they didn't have the good fortune of owning their own Masjid Al-Aqsa that makes their struggle seem more noble to the privileged Western Muslims who donate, but it is what it is.

Also, some Muslims with strong leftist views are staunchly denying what the Uyghurs are going through, on the basis that if the US is against it, then it must be propaganda against a good example of a functioning communist country.

I see these accounts with at least 100k followers, run by a lefty Muslim, mocking the East Turkestan flag, calling it 'blue Turkey' and saying that it's all fake footage.

I'll refrain from commenting any further on that because I'm not fully informed on how Muslims in China are actually treated. Just an observation.

Last edited:
There's no such thing as an ummah. Humans are tribalistic in nature and won't allow other races to dictate to them. Likewise I would never allow an Arab Caliphate to rule my over my ethnic Somali lands. Better stick to your own people or they will call u horrible things.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Well - one because muslims hate Yahuuds. And Two- the holy site is a hot issue. And Third- Anaaa Falaastini is not a Muslim cause. It is a college student cause. I never bought a Tshirt that had Palestine flag like i did a Ukraine flag. I bought i stand with Ukraine T shirt from Amazon- to please the white people around. They were googling and smiling at me (some seriously confused) they love it so much- at the grocery they say Have a good night Hon. (shorty for Honey)

Well - one because muslims hate Yahuuds. And Two- the holy site is a hot issue. And Third- Anaaa Falaastini is not a Muslim cause. It is a college student cause. I never bought a Tshirt that had Palestine flag like i did a Ukraine flag. I bought i stand with Ukraine T shirt from Amazon- to please the white people around. They were googling and smiling at me (some seriously confused) they love it so much- at the grocery they say Have a good night Hon. (shorty for Honey)
??? Why though, better grades from professors.

Trending

Latest posts