Muslim to be majority in Europe within 2 generations

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my worst nightmare. Imagine all the haram police that will be in Europe. They make life difficult enough as it is as a minority.

Last edited:
You mean cultural muslims where its ok to be a , where women lead prayers and where homosexuality is celebrated
:gucciwhat:
ikr
upload_2017-10-2_17-54-18.png

I can't tell if it's a french wearing a scarf or a muslim

Immigrants's ferility rate goes down fairly quickly

Majority of German muslims supported democracy (and even gay marriage before it was legal in Germany)

To expect current numbers to maintain exactly the same is a bold assumption

Well why don't these Europeans breed like rabbits then !!! That's how the minorities are doing it, their governments have failed them, first by deeming anything that is against brown skinned people racist and secondly by promoting women to follow careers instead of have children. And third offering free housing to refugees whilst the indigenous inhabitants slave away trying to buy a house, they say a "stable house encourages life to begin". They have shoot themsleves in the foot well done leftist nutjobs you've destroyed your own countries. I don't blame immigrants at all, just the system is designed to destabilise Europe, perhaps a global plan ? End nationalism
Minaafuqad ilaahay u ka furutay . So white European woman should be housewives instead of pursuing career but Somali women should pursue career and keep away the misogyny culture that keeps them in the house? Dameerad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts