Muslim to be majority in Europe within 2 generations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
fb826ba.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Many will become agnostic or outright atheist. Those projections always fail to take that into account. Also, many of those who claim to be Muslim will be Muslim-in-name-only / 'cultural Muslims'.

However, you will also have more radicalized 2nd/3rd geners.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Well why don't these Europeans breed like rabbits then !!! That's how the minorities are doing it, their governments have failed them, first by deeming anything that is against brown skinned people racist and secondly by promoting women to follow careers instead of have children. And third offering free housing to refugees whilst the indigenous inhabitants slave away trying to buy a house, they say a "stable house encourages life to begin". They have shoot themsleves in the foot well done leftist nutjobs you've destroyed your own countries. I don't blame immigrants at all, just the system is designed to destabilise Europe, perhaps a global plan ? End nationalism

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Many will become agnostic or outright atheist. Those projections always fail to take that into account. Also, many of those who claim to be Muslim will be Muslim-in-name-only / 'cultural Muslims'.

However, you will also have more radicalized 2nd/3rd geners.
They are becoming more radical !!! Not secular wtf, although there is a growing trend of Ex-Muslims thanks to YouTube and Reddit many are coming out so it will be intresting what happens in the future. Perhaps a clash between the non religious and religious folk ?

VIP
Well why don't these Europeans breed like rabbits then !!! That's how the minorities are doing it, their governments have failed them, first by deeming anything that is against brown skinned people racist and secondly by promoting women to follow careers instead of have children. And third offering free housing to refugees whilst the indigenous inhabitants slave away trying to buy a house, they say a "stable house encourages life to begin". They have shoot themsleves in the foot well done leftist nutjobs you've destroyed your own countries. I don't blame immigrants at all, just the system is designed to destabilise Europe, perhaps a global plan ? End nationalism

You support UKIP? right wing somalis crack me up

Apollo

VIP
They are becoming more radical !!! Not secular wtf, although there is a growing trend of Ex-Muslims thanks to YouTube and Reddit many are coming out so it will be intresting what happens in the future. Perhaps a clash between the non religious and religious folk ?

The silent majority of European Muslims are becoming more liberal. The vocal minority are becoming more radicalized. The latter get all the headlines, but proportionally those are declining.

Oh well, I don't give a shit tbh I live in America and most muslims here are chill, unlike the the craziness going on in yurope

Hope Europe enjoys this, that's what they get for invading the rest of the world. ;)

Abaayo white people are dumb they're women have been programmed to stop giving birth and work while minority women pop babies left and right.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Abaayo white people are dumb they're women have been programmed to stop giving birth and work while minority women pop babies left and right.
That's why I luagh at them this liberation has done nothing but decline their numbers !! Some even choose to not have kids lol whilst Somalis are popping 6 each family

Islam is disease on this world. Europe will be a 3rd world continent in no time if the Muslim population surpasses the white population.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You mean cultural muslims where its ok to be a , where women lead prayers and where homosexuality is celebrated
:gucciwhat:
Why not ;) better than jihadis bombing everywhere and making western women feel uncomfortable. I would rather a cultural Muslim than a conservative one, one is more fun than the other and actually integrates whilst the other prefers for the rest of the population to bend to their rules

It's just fear mongering, I can't see the Europeans letting this happen without putting up a fight (except for the Swedes)
besides quality always trumps quantity
:trumpsmirk:

Benjamin

någon :)
It's the EU fault, in porting in third world immigrants.
Europe will not be the monolithic, rip a great civilization being destroyed inside without a war.

Status
Not open for further replies.