Muslim scholars crying actual tears because Saudi Arabia allows concerts / free mixing in the country

Walaahi it melts my heart seeing Makkah and its surrounding areas being filled with degeneracy. :icon cry:

The Kacbaah, one of the most holiest Islamic sites in the world, is being disgraced by having the voices of Shaydaan (music) and sorts of fusuq being played around it even during Ramadan. :snoop:

Ilaahyahow Muslimiinta hiidayaa, oo cadhaabtaada ku badbaadiye. Amiin.

Abu Sharic a famous local Imaam who publically used to say songs & melodys lead to fornication is now seen pumping out music.

The prominent religious scholar establishment is being dismantled and I agree with it 100%.

Those fuckers are the same Sheikhs who pushed youth to Jihadi wars and proliferation of radical movements.

The prominent religious scholar establishment is being dismantled and I agree with it 100%.

Those fuckers are the same Sheikhs who pushed youth to Jihadi wars and the proliferation of radical movements.
Abdullah ibn Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, Allah does not withhold knowledge by snatching it away from his servants, but rather he withholds knowledge by taking the souls of scholars until no scholar remains and people follow ignorant leaders. They are asked and they issue judgments without knowledge. Thus, they are astray and lead others astray.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 100, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2673

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim.

Abdullah ibn Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, Allah does not withhold knowledge by snatching it away from his servants, but rather he withholds knowledge by taking the souls of scholars until no scholar remains and people follow ignorant leaders. They are asked and they issue judgments without knowledge. Thus, they are astray and lead others astray.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 100, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2673

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim.

Meaning?

Should I follow someone like Mohamed Al Orifi who declared Jihad than backed away from it?

Or Salman Al Ouda who enticed people to Jihad in Syria and when his son went ahead to Iraq called the police to arrest him at the airport?

Or Al Azhar Imam, the joke of Shiekh who changes his positions depending on the highest bidder?

In this age it is very dangerous to subscribe to any Shiekh. Western Shiekh are trying to dilute it with secular values, Arab/Middle eastern Shiekhs go along with whomever is in power. Use your brain and think of your own.

Meaning?

Should I follow someone like Mohamed Al Orifi who declared Jihad than backed away from it?

Or Salman Al Ouda who enticed people to Jihad in Syria and when his son went ahead to Iraq called the police to arrest him at the airport?

Or Al Azhar Imam, the joke of Shiekh who changes his positions depending on the highest bidder?

In this age it is very dangerous to subscribe to any Shiekh. Western Shiekh are trying to dilute it with secular values, Arab/Middle eastern Shiekhs go along with whomever is in power. Use your brain and think of your own.
follow the OGs, like mufti and dr zakir

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Dajjal is coming folks and I perdict he'll be arriving sometime this century. Technology powered by the beast system will expedite his arrival.

I've noticed Africa seems to be the only place in the world where both very religious Muslims and Christians still exist, everywhere else in the world is becoming less religious.

Trending