Muslim Parents Depend Gay Teacher To Be Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
These people should direct the same feelings onto that "mashallah may Allah grant him the highest level of jannah" brother abbas who teaches kids in the local Islamic school down the street. If you're scared of your kids being raped or abused, then you should feel the same way about it within your communities.

Lefties and their cognitive dissonance. You can't be bootyclapping for LGBTQQIP2SAA and bootyclapping for Sunnis at the same time. Pick a side you loathsome spineless traitors.

This is a good news story though. Maybe the LGBTQQIP2SAA will finally wake up and stop bootyclapping for Syrian rapefugees. I'm obviously in la-la land though.

Go away.
Muslims (particularly Arabs and Pakis) in the West are like locusts. I am embarrased to be affiliated with them. They beg for a visa to come here & when they arrive they act like barbarians, completely disrespecting the country and culture.
They have a sense of false superiority and impose their religious views onto others although the reason they fled their country is probably due to terrorists from that same religion.
GTFO or Assimilate.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Go away.
Muslims (particularly Arabs and Pakis) in the West are like locusts. I am embarrased to be affiliated with them. They beg for a visa to come here & when they arrive they act like barbarians, completely disrespecting the country and culture.
They have a sense of false superiority and impose their religious views onto others although the reason they fled their country is probably due to terrorists from that same religion.
GTFO or Assimilate.

These savaged ruine everywhere they go. It's time that people put down their foot.

Gay SJWS hate white people yet white people are the ONLY people in the world that give Gays rights lmao

I've said it before that 90% of gays have mental problems and they side with the enemy. The other 10% support Geert Wilders and Trump and others.

They should have just quietly moved their kids to another school if they are uncomfortable just like cadaans do when blacks move into their neighbourhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts