Muslim nations switching to gold currency

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How do you guys think this will play out? I recall the last time gaddafi brought this topic up, he was swiftly dealt with. The knights templars worked hard to invent the modern system of Banking that enslaves the population and i don't think the military industrial complex will take lightly to this.

@Apollo @RasCanjero @Samaalic Era

They will be saved from these darn banking devils, but these jewish bankers will do everything in their power to stop this from happening.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They will be saved from these darn banking devils, but these jewish bankers will do everything in their power to stop this from happening.
I agree but the ottoman empire 2.0 is being formed. Qatar are joining after being taught a brutal lesson by saudi and uae. Indonesia, malaysia, iran and turkey are also looking into this. A whole block of muslim nations adopting this and possibly some african nations will be a very difficult situation to deal with for those who propagate the system of Riba and Usury.

I agree but the ottoman empire 2.0 is being formed. Qatar are joining after being taught a brutal lesson by saudi and uae. Indonesia, malaysia, iran and turkey are also looking into this. A whole block of muslim nations adopting this and possibly some african nations will be a very difficult situation to deal with for those who propagate the system of Riba and Usury.
All we can do is pray that they don't get shut down by these bankers and the end of USA (the bankers piggy bank)

I have no particular opinion on gold currency.

I would like to see the best arguments for it and I would like to see the best arguments that it's a sort of hoax and a scam. Then I would like to decide.

Malaysia: Let's use Gold currency and abandon the US dollar

US reaction: Looks like Malaysia needs some freedom. Let's invade in the name of democracy.

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Money’s value relies on the confidence people have on it. In other words, it rises and fluctuates regarding opinion.

Today, the world uses the dollar as an ‘indicator’.

The move wouldn’t take place, America (Jewish conglomerates) won’t allow it.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Gold currency would rejuvenate Somalia as a whole. The world today is poverty stricken in an unprecedented way. The fake useless paper money is responsible for world poverty today and the elites hate Gold currency and will fight you to the end to stop it coming back

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Gold currency would rejuvenate Somalia as a whole. The world today is poverty stricken in an unprecedented way. The fake useless paper money is responsible for world poverty today and the elites hate Gold currency and will fight you to the end to stop it coming back
Gold currency is the righteous currency. It is the Halal currency!

:fittytousand:

Tukraq

VIP
america wouldn't care, those countries don't use the dollar anyways, dollar and gold is the same just stores of value, this won't diminish the dollar in anyway, another random country using gold or bitcoin dosent harm the US

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
How do you guys think this will play out? I recall the last time gaddafi brought this topic up, he was swiftly dealt with. The knights templars worked hard to invent the modern system of Banking that enslaves the population and i don't think the military industrial complex will take lightly to this.

@Apollo @RasCanjero @Samaalic Era

Uneducated people assume that fiat is evil but in reality it's just a tool like gold.

However it's a much better tool for it's job than gold.

This graph perfectly illustrates why:

ScreenShot2019-04-19at12.21.35PM-39f6e0e9e46548d8b1b2b61fd7.png

When we finally got off the gold standard our economies shot through the roof.

Fiat unlike gold and butcoin is designed for liquidity. More liquidity means more trade and economic activity between us all...

With gold it'll be in everyone's interests to hoard since it's so scarce.

Also one single trip to a metal type asteroid could crash it's value overnight.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Uneducated people assume that fiat is evil but in reality it's just a tool like gold.

However it's a much better tool for it's job than gold.

This graph perfectly illustrates why:

ScreenShot2019-04-19at12.21.35PM-39f6e0e9e46548d8b1b2b61fd7.png

When we finally got off the gold standard our economies shot through the roof.

Fiat unlike gold and butcoin is designed for liquidity. More liquidity means more trade and economic activity between us all...

With gold it'll be in everyone's interests to hoard since it's so scarce.

Also one single trip to a metal type asteroid could crash it's value overnight.
You have a good point on asteroid mining. Not to mention once the antarctic treaty is over in 2048, how drastically it will change the mining scene. Countries that own huge land stakes there could retrieve a large amount of metal reserves.

antarctic_claims.jpg

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
You have a good point on asteroid mining. Not to mention once the antarctic treaty is over in 2048, how drastically it will change the mining scene. Countries that own huge land stakes there could retrieve a large amount of metal reserves.

antarctic_claims.jpg

BTW those territorial claims means zilch.

I have proof that a camel herder visited it centuries before them so we need a piece too

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
BTW those territorial claims means zilch.

I have proof that a camel herder visited it centuries before them so we need a piece too
There is an unclaimed portion, but once has to wonder why these cunning world powers left it alone. Perhaps they already surveyed it and found it has no resources.

:francis:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
There is an unclaimed portion, but once has to wonder why these cunning world powers left it alone. Perhaps they already surveyed it and found it has no resources.

:francis:

It's probably because of a territorial dispute or it's hard to reach.

They also could've left it for America so that they would join and give their blessing.

Regardless of the reason we own it now.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
america wouldn't care, those countries don't use the dollar anyways, dollar and gold is the same just stores of value, this won't diminish the dollar in anyway, another random country using gold or bitcoin dosent harm the US

the US dollar is not just any currency it is the mother currency. the americans force others to trade in dollars. so that they can sanction you. if those countries all started to trade in gold many more nations would follow. why else do you think that every rich nation has a massive reserve filled with gold.

Tukraq

VIP
the US dollar is not just any currency it is the mother currency. the americans force others to trade in dollars. so that they can sanction you. if those countries all started to trade in gold many more nations would follow. why else do you think that every rich nation has a massive reserve filled with gold.
like I said US wouldn't be too worried, gold would be anti trade thus these countries are fucking up there economies more than any sanctions would ever do, why would US even then trade with such poor economies, plus US has the most gold reserves anyways

Trending