muslim name doesnt need to sound like arabic and pronounce like arabic

some of you here think only that arabic sounding name and pronounce like arabic can only be muslim

u have to know that what makes a name a muslim is the meaning of the name not how it sound or pronounce

some of u guys in here are realy ignorant if u think a name that sound and pronounce like arabic can only be muslim name
listen to this video how zakir naik explains

Muslims need to stop running away from their ethnic names in favour of random Arab names.

Unless the name is significant in Islam or mentioned in the Quran, what's the difference between Sharmarke and Hani?

Those ukhti/akhi wannabe Arab Muslims annoy me so much.

Muslims need to stop running away from their ethnic names in favour of random Arab names.

Unless the name is significant in Islam or mentioned in the Quran, what's the difference between Sharmarke and Hani?

Those ukhti/akhi wannabe Arab Muslims annoy me so much.
ik right

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Nigerian parents pick out names from the English dictionary. I went to primary school with these two Nigerian girls called Precious and Crystal.

Nigerian parents pick out names from the English dictionary. I went to primary school with these two Nigerian girls called Precious and Crystal.
just cuz they do it doesnt mean we have to do it somali names are muslim names
meaning of the name is which makes muslim it doesnt have to pronouce arabic tht is all

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
what makes arab names muslim and not somali ones? explain plzz
If a name obviously comes from a kafir than it’s a no
But the idea of a name has no significance how Muslim someone is
Unless you actually name your kid Abu Jahl, there name means very little religiously