Muslim men embarrassing us on 90 Day Fiancé

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This dude expects his wife to work for him, cook for him, and care for “his needs”

kulaha don’t get used to it

she got his ass out of his dusty country where he was a poor nobody, works and pays the bills yet he can’t cook his own breakfast? Matter fact why isn’t he cookin?

:susp:
His face when she says “first meal you’ll cook in america.”
:russ:
“Because my mom did it for me.” Are you 6? Are you not a grown man. Wtf. You’re not married to your mom.

“If I need something I expect eve to do the same”

EMBARAZZING.

she need to send this dude back to his shithole, the audacity!

:mjlol::nahgirl:
https://vm.tiktok. com/ZTdGAJb6S/?k=1

This dude expects his wife to work for him, cook for him, and care for “his needs”

she got his ass out of his dusty country where he was a poor nobody, works and pays the bills yet he can’t cook his own breakfast? Matter fact why isn’t he cookin?

“Because my mom did it for me.” Are you 6? Are you not a grown man. Wtf. You’re not married to your mom.

EMBARAZZING.

That is a brother with goals and a mssion. Get used to cooking for your man or stay single for a very long time. @Qeelbax. Your choice.

That is a brother with goals and a mssion. Get used to cooking for your man or stay single for a very long time. @Qeelbax. Your choice.
Doesn't work that way. Provide and by all means you can have that expectation. I'd say the same thing to a woman who wants all her bills paid and being spoiled. Something has to give. You can't keep on taking and taking.

Doesn't work that way. Provide and by all means you can have that expectation. I'd say the same thing to a woman who wants all her bills paid and being spoiled. Something has to give. You can't keep on taking and taking.

I have no problem with that boss @Angelina.

You see I am gentle this time and didn't say anything else.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1652813415193.png

EMBARAZZING.

The video was removed. Which couple is it?

The 90 day fiance' show is for men and women who couldn't master the skills to communicate with someone from the opposite sex. They have communication, temper, and confidence issues. And in this show, they start with getting married, and then find out if they're compatible. That is how things are bad for those people.
Now, back to you @Qeelbax, why are you paying attention to those weirdos? :kanyehmm: I've had high expectations on you. But watching this show? hmm......

Trending

Latest posts