muslim man getting attacked by justin beiber's fans

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
wallahi these kids are so ruthless they leaked his address, tried to DEPORT him just for saying justin Beiber took a shower

Last edited:

Villainess

they spammed his work with bad reviews and it is owned by immigrants. Why is the internet like this ew.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
:susp: that's cancel culture for you say something they don't like and they will ruin your life and your whole family life with it... wallahi stans culture is idolatry, the "artist" is their GOD.

Imagine some Muslims want to imitate that life, I can't relate with lowlife mentality.

BTW why is he insulting that gaal on twitter get a life man.

Villainess

:susp: that's cancel culture for you say something they don't like and they will ruin your life and your whole family life with it... wallahi stans culture is idolatry, the "artist" is their GOD.

Imagine some Muslims want to imitate that life, I can't relate with lowlife mentality.

BTW why is he insulting that gaal on twitter get a life man.
agreed ugh they treating them as if that celeb cared about you. They don't know you exist babe.

And he didn't even insult him he said "Justin Beiber took a shower and everyone is going crazy"

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
agreed ugh they treating them as if that celeb cared about you. They don't know you exist babe.

And he didn't even insult him he said "Justin Beiber took a shower and everyone is going crazy"

As a Muslim Justin Bieber is below him so he should mind his own business.

So good for him I see many people are helping him... but I am still against victim mentality.

Villainess

Disgusting. Some people have no lives, trying to ruin it for others over trivial things.
they're so extra. they leaked his MOTHER's facebook too. imagine the shaqoolaan these kids. And most of his fans are in their 30's get a life