Muslim Man Doesn’t Know that He Has to Satisfy His wife Aswell

@Qeelbax How many hours you spend on tiktok?
druski-itchy.gif

Well there virgins, it'd be weird if they knew what they were doing, i forgot the term but some womens narnis can't open up properly, its a physiological thing, she may be suffering from that.

Or he is too well endowed

Well there virgins, it'd be weird if they knew what they were doing, i forgot the term but some womens narnis can't open up properly, its a physiological thing, she may be suffering from that.

Or he is too well endowed

You referring to vaginusmus?

i mean what do you expect when you demonise sex for years and they barely grow up knowing shit about sex education. shes feeling that way probably cuz of the pressure and not being aroused yet. they need time to get into the mood unlike men who can get into it within a minute. don't expect him to know all this since hes probably pious but atleast have a premarriage counselling before you get married discussing libido, general sex ed, contraception etc.

sex is a very important part of a relationship, you need to talk about everything related to it premarriage or it won't work out.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That story was pulled off of reddit so it lost all credibility.

But if this is a real story.

Then here is what it could be:

1) He could be a narc hence not able to empathize.
2) He lacks understanding about basic human anatomy and does not realize the sexual response cycle (from desire to resolution) differs between men and women.
3) His feeble mind is focused on instant gratification like a gambling addict and addicts just want their fix. They do not care about how to achieve it.
4) She could also have vaginismus or even endometriosis. Both of which are associated with painful coitus.
5) Maybe he has viewed adult content or worse is addicted.

i mean what do you expect when you demonise sex for years and they barely grow up knowing shit about sex education. shes feeling that way probably cuz of the pressure and not being aroused yet. they need time to get into the mood unlike men who can get into it within a minute. don't expect him to know all this since hes probably pious but atleast have a premarriage counselling before you get married discussing libido, general sex ed, contraception etc.

sex is a very important part of a relationship, you need to talk about everything related to it premarriage or it won't work out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gotta admit that sexual education is really lacking in our community. It's not even discussed. At. All. You're just expected to learn after you get married, lol.
But yes. It's a man's duty to satisfy his wife. The thing is, we lack patience. Be patient. Make love to her mind first..engage in some foreplay, get her aroused too, since women are different and they take a bit longer to get turned on... Men are turned on in an instant.. so we just wanna get to it. Not good and not conducive for a healthy sex life with ones wife.

Trending