Muslim leader refuses handshake with female minister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I wish I grew up in the 17th century. I would be a badass private mercenary and loot traders like you.
If i was the leader of 1800s Somalia, id unify the people then our great expansion would happen into Mombasa:fittytousand:

got owned.

tenor.gif

As someone who's germaphobe, I don't get why everyone gets so offended when someone refuses to shake their hand. But she probably knew that he would refuse to shake her hand and did that on purpose. She's a known racist.

As someone who's germaphobe, I don't get why everyone gets so offended when someone refuses to shake their hand. But she probably knew that he would refuse to shake her hand and did that on purpose. She's a known racist.
Right I hate touching peoples hands. and whatever happened to body autonomy.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I wish I grew up in the 17th century. I would be a badass private mercenary and loot traders like you.
Enjoy dying of polio/not having wi-fi :pachah1:
The internet is something we really do take for granted sxb, the 17th century is for short visits, not a lifetime stay if you are time traveling

Benjamin

någon :)
Why should he be deported? He is a naturalized citizen isn't he? He has the right to be executed right where he stands. My noose is ready for his beautiful neck. Allah is about to get a new visitor. It's the least we can do for the brother.
Shaking hands with a person is not a big deal.

The Queen does not shake hands with anyone even though she is wearing gloves. Double standard???
The hand belongs to him, he can shake it with whomever he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending