Muslim hate on the Rise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/11/anti-muslim-views-rise-across-europe/

Keep it up guise.

aK6MtVe.jpg

Today if all the european muslims got killed it will have no damage on Europe unlike when the jews got killed and they lost all their doctors writers scientists

Apollo

VIP
Today if all the european muslims got killed it will have no damage on Europe unlike when the jews got killed and they lost all their doctors writers scientists

Let's not get carried away here, most European Muslims do work and contribute to society.

It is obvious. After all these attacks by the extremists and the biased reporting by the media, it was expected to rise. I am worried for the future. What will happen to us ? I think it will only get worse.

Not to worry...i think the more muslims like somalis get out there and show the world what a humble and intelligent people they are this perception will start to change...............................................................................
oh wait!

Lol!

Let's here the counter view then. Why should these people support the massive influx of you all into their countries? What can you point to....something that you bring to the table to counteract the negatives?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Let's here the counter view then. Why should these people support the massive influx of you all into their countries? What can you point to....something that you bring to the table to counteract the negatives?

I'm an Atheist. You're a vile c*nt who mocks FGM victims. f*ck off.

I seriously couldn't give two shits about Muslims or their pathetic issues, the whole religion is a piece of shit that belongs in the toilet, Muslim apologists like Mehdi Hasan make me sick, more hate maybe less gang rapes in Cologne, i fully support Israel

Free Wifi > free Palestine

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
In the case of Hungary, I think it is for historical reasons. They were attacked by Ottoman Turks several times. Their parents tell them stories how the evil Turks tried to crush them, lol.
The Greeks had it worse imo and still scored 20+% lower, mind you those stats were done on few 100s people.

BTW the Greeks have seen the light about the jews unlike the rest of Europeans.

Apollo

VIP
The Greeks had it worse imo and still scored 20+% lower, mind you those stats were done on few 100s people.

Greeks are more chilled out because they have better weather, my hunch.

BTW the Greeks have seen the light about the jews unlike the rest of Europeans.

Their current Prime Minister is a Jew, probably a bunch of conspiracies about Jews ruining Greece causing that figure.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
In the case of Hungary, I think it is for historical reasons. They were attacked by Ottoman Turks several times. Their parents tell them stories how the evil Turks tried to crush them, lol.
Which is funny considering Viktor Orban sucking up to Erdogan and he's condemnation of western europe's decadence, Hungary is truly as @Bielsa said, a laangaab country.
:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending