Muslim girl on Twitter supports gays and gender fluid individuals

Keo

VIP

You know what's fucked up is that my initial thought when I looked at her pic was that she is a xalimo from the UK but then I went to her profile and turns out she's a Paki from Toronto. I thought they were more conservative?

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP

You know what's fucked up is that my initial thought when I looked at her pic was that she is Somali but then I went to her profile and turns out she's a Paki. I they were more conservative?
western pakis and arab women aren't really conservative, they are probably also down with that fufu sus shit:bell:

You know what's fucked up is that my initial thought when I looked at her pic was that she is a xalimo from the UK but then I went to her profile and turns out she's a Paki from Toronto. I thought they were more conservative?

Toronto is a city full of hardcore SJWs/LGBTQ supporters, what are you talking about? Maybe you meant Quebec. I know French Canadians are more conversative and right leaning.

As far as I am concerned, any ethnic minority who grows up in that city is plagued with these left-leaning destructive ideologies.

Last edited:
Pakistanis are usually wayyyyy more conservative in the U.K. than North America. Same goes for all Muslim diaspora in the U.K. vs North America (esp Canada).

Exodus

Alienist
Saying you respect their choices and will not get involved with their lives is one thing, but to openly support them is something else entirely. She is quite clearly misguided.

Imma be straight, I have nothing against gays except the annoyingly loud white lady gaga fan types. I can't stand them.

Trending

Latest posts