Muslim back stabbing

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I work with this Bengali Muslim lady I Totally HATE she is the worst person to ever work with ....total people pleaser and tries to act like she's the boss. She is a back stabber , the type to eat my flesh while I'm dead. Anyone get upset when your own Muslim family do this to you ? Islamically we're a biological family.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
A lotta people are simply snakes that are pieces of shit and some of them happen to be muslim.
If they cross you, step on their necks(metaphorically) by not acknowledging their presence or call them out on how rotten and how fake that person is. You're a woman, snitching is permissible for you.
Ey ku qaniinto waa la qaniina.

I used to believe that all Muslims were good and believed in the Muslim solidarity. I had to be burned by a couple of them to get the message thru my thick skull.

There are alotta good people out there still. Just be yourself and figure out ways to repel fuckniggas without using abrasive words(which is easier said than done).

Verbally, I'm naturally a very abrasive person. I've rubbed people the wrong way countless of times for my language despite being well intentioned.
So I'm still working on getting my message across without being offensive.

But that's just my two cents.
Find a solution that you can remix to fit your personality.

Last edited:
I work with this Bengali Muslim lady I Totally HATE she is the worst person to ever work with ....total people pleaser and tries to act like she's the boss. She is a back stabber , the type to eat my flesh while I'm dead. Anyone get upset when your own Muslim family do this to you ? Islamically we're a biological family.

I witnessed something like this too, don’t consider her to be your family. Islam is perfect but the Muslim is not. Don’t have high expectations, just do you. Sometimes you got to be selfish and keep it moving. That’s life unfortunately

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
A lotta people are simply snakes that are pieces of shit and some of them happen to be muslim.
If they cross you, step on their necks(metaphorically) by not acknowledging their presence or call them out on how rotten and how fake that person is. You're a woman, snitching is permissible for you.
Ey ku qaniinto waa la qaniina.

I used to believe that all Muslims were good and believed in the Muslim solidarity. I had to be burned by a couple of them to get the message thru my thick skull.

There are alotta good people out there still. Just be yourself and figure out ways to repel fuckniggas without using abrasive words(which is easier said than done).

Verbally, I'm naturally a very abrasive person. I've rubbed people the wrong way countless of times for my language despite being well intentioned.
So I'm still working on getting my message across without being offensive.

But that's just my two cents.
Find a solution that you can remix to fit your personality.
All people are fuckin snakes to some extent. They will always put their own needs above your own which is human nature. Always keep an eye out on the people that you surround yourself with

Drama will give you wrinkles. You win by not succumbing to it. Be happy it will drive them nuts.

Trending