Musical spells & the esoteric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I was just at the "What are u listening...", thread, you posted music not more than 24 hours ago. What gives? I'm sure everyone on here listens to music and not just drum instrumentals :mjlol:
i listen to music yes, I watch movies yes, I'm merely pointing out the hidden agenda see, it's like a kid watching a movie for adult, the kid would probably think what he's seeing is real, whereas I know what to look out for, it's like a language you would only understand it if you know it.

VixR

Veritas
I don't know ask her, she thinks there seems to be something wrong with me.
Whats wrong with you ma nigga :what:
Then help me isn't the indication of something being terribly wrong with him, that's only a hint at his manners. It's literally everything else he posts. :lol:
i listen to music yes, I watch movies yes, I'm merely pointing out the hidden agenda see, it's like a kid watching a movie for adult, the kid would probably think what he's seeing is real, whereas I know what to look out for, it's like a language you would only understand it if you know it.
Basically, you're saying you willingly immerse yourself in the very things you preach against as evil...to peep what you percieve as...hidden messages?

Hafez

VIP
Then help me isn't the indication of something being terribly wrong with him, that's only a hint at his manners. It's literally everything else he posts. :lol:
Basically, you're saying you willingly immerse yourself in the very things you preach against as evil...to peep what you percieve as...hidden messages?
Let the guy do what he wants you jerk. Unlike you, we're enlightened and understand these dark forces. It's not for kids, go play with your doll or something.

VixR

Veritas
Let the guy do what he wants you jerk. Unlike you, we're enlightened and understand these dark forces. It's not for kids, go play with your doll or something.
Thiis is childish, surface level associative reasoning with no depth or critical-thinking to back it, it's literally like the preschool worksheet game of "connect the dots" they used to fill our time with until daddy or mommy come to pick you up.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What I'm saying is there's a hidden agenda, I listen to music? Yes, let he without sin caste the first stone.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Thiis is childish, surface level associative reasoning with no depth or critical-thinking to back it, it's literally like the preschool worksheet game of "connect the dots" they used to fill our time with until daddy or mommy come to pick you up.
You're most certainly entitled to your opinion my dear child.

Tin foil hat
weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You either listen to Music or Qur'an these days, nobody listens to silence.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I've noticed reading on a few things about Darwin & he too loved to meditate so much so that sometimes he would lock himself up secluded days on end, rather bizarre, then the Big Bang kkkkk figures

I didn't know. Maybe I need to start meditating too. Darwin was a brilliant man.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I didn't know. Maybe I need to start meditating too. Darwin was a brilliant man.
I red somewhere that he use to go into seclusion for long periods of time, so it's anyone's guess what he does but my gut instinct tells me that he was probably a seance trying to pull entities from the ether, they used him like one would use a pen. Allah knows best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts