Music you feel guilty listen too thread

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Damn I'm not even gay but the song that Ppcocaine makes slaps too hard.
giphy.gif

Tiktok got me hooked.:mjlol: Cant wait for her new album :lolbron:

This is a no judgment free thread. Add songs that you feel guilty listening too.

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

LOLL DID YOU SEE HER GET DRAGGED FOR HER ASIAN SONG
:damn: :damn: :dead:
YESS. They accused her for culture appropriation for saying senpai :mjlol::damn::deadosama:

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐Ÿ˜ซShe watch ๐Ÿ˜คanime๐Ÿคฌ catch ๐Ÿ˜ฑher heart like๐Ÿ˜ณ candy canes ๐Ÿฅถ
I refuse to believe that watching or even mentioning anime is cultural appropriation now. :ohlord:

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
They did him dirty
giphy.gif
wallahi he didnโ€™t do half the things they said he did, they just wanted to make him seem like a horrible man who killed. โ€œInnocentโ€ people when in reality the people he killed those who crossed a line.

and they knew that in a few decades he would be the face of terorrism :gaasdrink:

wallahi he didnโ€™t do half the things they said he did, they just wanted to make him seem like a horrible man who killed. โ€œInnocentโ€ people when in reality the people he killed those who crossed a line.

and they knew that in a few decades he would be the face of terorrism :gaasdrink:
Girl you got to be trolling

giphy.gif

I donโ€™t feel guilty but I have to show this jolly good song that the Umbrella Academy introduced me to this song is lowkey fire and makes me feel so happy and tingly inside ๐Ÿฅฐ

Trending