Music Thread // What is your opinion on this

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Yes , this is music related thread , where we are bringing in comparison , since we have in the past saw comparatives between Western Diasporan artist ,
it's also time for us to have a thread dedicated for these communities.
Disclaimer they are mostly fobs , so let's not say this and that , what matters is which Diaspora is better when it comes to the quality of music ,

We finally have a contest between the two African Somali Diaspora (Kenya and SA) we will get to see which is lyrically and flow style good enough.

We want to know what your honest opinions are on each of these artists residing in these countries respectively.

Let's begin.
Round one,

Cape Town, South Africa

Vs
Nairobi , Kenya

Round two
Pretoria, South Africa

Vs
Mombasa , Kenya

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Okay at the final round I will do things different and no I am not trying to be biased , this is where conduct the cringemeter on each songs , so let's see which is what I have aforementioned

Be your own judge.

Round three

Cape Town, SA

Vs

Nairobi , Kenya

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
No more rounds this is just random music if you want to know more of them

Lol this is Kenyan Somalis

South Africa

https://youtu.be/hkfi189FdQk

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
The beats are good , SA has good beats other than that there are a lot of potential through out the continent.
Amapiano is also played by these Somali artists to some extent.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
What I mean some of the beats are influenced by Amapiano which have it's characteristics , but definitely Somalis should sing, rap and serenade in Somali which would make it easy.

At least they are not mumbling like Sharmo boy or Jeazy boy.