Museveni has won the elections in Uganda

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nomadite @Maxaa kaa galay @CanoGeel

:lol: I was googling around about the Bahima tribe or people tied to Museveni and then stumbled upon this guy, can pass for a full Somali:

Esau Isingoma
qwqHZCQ.jpg

Museveni's daughter Natasha Museveni / Karugire also shows signs of Cushitic origins.

ZquF7Mj.jpg

Museveni doesn't look like it much because of his Bantu admixture, but he probably has Cushitic ancestry. Look at his daughter (one posted above). There is no way he is 0% Cushitic. Google his tribe Bahima. Many Cushitic looking people in this tribe (Bahima).

Contrast him/them to these, his previous and current opponents, then it becomes more obvious:

Kizza Besigye Kifefe:
ZtcCROF.jpg

Bobi Wine (Kyagulanyi Ssentamu):
ME3SBdj.jpg
They probably are one of our lost tribes, since somalis were and are nomads, its not hard to believe that they wandered that far. I read that they during the colonial time used to settle at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro. We had colonies in Mozambique,Madagascar we mixed with Sri lankans and Maldivians, and Tutsies carry our genes.

Museveni is one of my favorite dictators I can’t lie but he’s been rigging elections to stay in power. I think this is his 6th or 7th term in charge :mjlol:

Museveni is one of my favorite dictators I can’t lie but he’s been rigging elections to stay in power. I think this is his 6th or 7th term in charge :mjlol:
As long as there is peace in Uganda then he can stay till he dies.

Unlike other afrucan countries where there is ethnic genocide.Uganda has not had this for years only few skirmishes with Lords Resistance Army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts