Museveni declares support for unionism

1695464629258.png

Damn, the moment he got off that call with the SL official, he said screw diplomatic standards and instead go to social media and put them on blast kkk. Musevini is not easy :mjlaugh:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
SiR we shaRe common culture siR, cmmon histoRy, and tRaditions, siR.

museveni: Soomaali maan u egahay?

Him: No siR, but we all weRe biRitish before 1960 siR, i was boRn biRitish, you too.

museveni: war ilaahy yaa yaqan.

Last edited:
He really likes to humiliate us Somalis in social media 😂 😂

Not just social media. I can't find the video, but did you see the last time he met with HSM? He mentioned the clans of Somalia, I remember him saying Darood and Isaaq, and how we can't get along despite being the same people. It was so awkward seeing HSM and his delegation endure that conversation. Museveni likes to scold us unfiltered whenever he gets the opportunity :mjcry:

Last edited:
The north east of the horn has a big community in uganda and one of the wealthiest people are from there it is believed that musieveni was told of the horrors of Laascanod

He really likes to humiliate us Somalis in social media 😂 😂
Not just social media. I can't find the video, but did you see the last time he met with HSM? He mentioned the clans of Somalia, I remember him saying Darood and Isaaq, and how we can't get along despite being the same people. It was so awkward seeing HSM and his delegation endure that conversation. Museveni likes to scold us unfiltered whenever he gets the opportunity :mjcry:
He’s a tutsi so it’s like how I feel when I see oromos losing to Amhara.

why wouldnt he support unionism? he is literally milking African union by sending forces to Somalia.

He has actually came out several times and lambasted Somalia for relying on foreigners and supports the removal of ATMIS. It's more of a geo-political and economic interests. Somalia will in a couple months be a member of EAC.

SL being part of Somalia benefits him and as it expands the reach of EAC, but also within Somalia. Hence, why he said in the tweet 'A country's internal market isn't enough, therefore SL and Somalia need to unite, trade together...'

I mean he’s got a point in that regard lol

XSM please exempt the UPDF from your demand that ATMIS withdraw. We will even invade Somaliland for you if thats what it takes

james franco please GIF