Muse bixi tells ormo tribal chief that he's thier son and that Ethiopia is his motherland

These are the same people who love claiming Ahmed Gurey online but this is who they are in real life. The descendants of the pagan Habesha Habar Habuushed tribe.

These are the same people who love claiming Ahmed Gurey online but this is who they are in real life. The descendants of the pagan Habesha Habar Habuushed tribe.
Look who is taking. Your people are the definition of a slave. Isn't Cagjar from your tribe. We will use and discard Ethiopia once who reach our goal but your people will forever be under Ethiopia. Somaliland is an independent nation. Look booty clapping for Ethiopia and Kenya.

Look who is taking. Your people are the definition of a slave. Isn't Cagjar from your tribe. We will use and discard Ethiopia once who reach our goal but your people will forever be under Ethiopia. Somaliland is an independent nation. Look booty clapping for Ethiopia and Kenya.

Why are you defending a traitor who sold off the sea for shares in a dying airline and telecom? Muse Bihi is putting his families interest above all. He is becoming old and wants to leave behind haram money for his children and in return bring kuffars to the shore of Zeila. Look how the Habasha crusader fails to even use the word recognition in his speech.

Why are you defending a traitor who sold off the sea for shares in a dying airline and telecom? Muse Bihi is putting his families interest above all. He is becoming old and wants to leave behind haram money for his children and in return bring kuffars to the shore of Zeila. Look how the Habasha crusader fails to even use the word recognition in his speech.

He had no choice but to do what he did. Somalia if they cared about Somali sea's and land would have recognized us. I suggest your people to over throw the puppet government in Jigjiga so Somalia can also recognize Somali Galbeed. SNM fought for the independence of Somaliland and now bringing recognition. If ONL did the same you would be here criticizing Muse. Win by any means necessary.

I by no means support this but what was the alternative to wait for Somalia to get stronger militarily, that is a bigger threat to us then Ethiopia.

Dhuuso bihi making BiG boy mOvEs :wtf: :snoop:

He had no choice but to do what he did. Somalia if they cared about Somali sea's and land would have recognized us. I suggest your people to over throw the puppet government in Jigjiga so Somalia can also recognize Somali Galbeed. SNM fought for the independence of Somaliland and now bringing recognition. If ONL did the same you would be here criticizing Muse. Win by any means necessary.

I by no means support this but what was the alternative to wait for Somalia to get stronger militarily, that is a bigger threat to us then Ethiopia.
bro really trying to justify selling your soul to oromos :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: its over for you people there is no coming back from this

You sound like truly slow retard, there will be zero recognition and no raw meat eating Ethiopian will be allowed an inch of Somali coast.

bro really trying to justify selling your soul to oromos :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: its over for you people there is no coming back from this
Whats next they'll threaten to pour gasoline on themselves and set themselves ablaze if they don't get recognition :damn::mjlol:

Last edited:
You sound like truly slow retard, there will be zero recognition and no raw meat eating Ethiopian will be allowed an inch of Somali coast.
Action speak louder than words. It's our land and coast we will do as we please and no one can do anything about it. Cry me a river.

Action speak louder than words. It's our land and coast we will do as we please and no one can do anything about it. Cry me a river.
It's Somali national assets, the criminal muse bixi will be brought to justice for crimes against the nation especially against the people of Northern Somalia.

Subhanallah instead of helping free your kin in Gashaamo and Hartsheekh you’ve given the enemies of Islam and the Army of Abraha a Base in the gulf of Aden to undermine Somalia. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said that an Ethiopian will destroy the Kaaba in the end of times. Imagine choosing these kuffars over your own fellow Somalis. Shameful 🤦🏾‍♂️

Muusa Baahi and his Subclans are descendants of Habeshis and Oromo Gaalos

The real Isaaq who are Garhajis are Completely against this