Muse Bixi shuts down infamous Hotel parties and Beerta liibaaxyada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’ve been to Beerta Libaaxyada and I must admit that thunky veiled club scene. There’s nothing positive that was going down there.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I’ve been to Beerta Libaaxyada and I must admit that thunky veiled club scene. There’s nothing positive that was going down there.
What did you experience? Tell us all the details

TekNiKo

VIP
Your making it out to seem that shutting down a place where Xaram occurs to be a bad thing. If anything you should be happy that this is happening.

I'd prefer 'Wahhabism', as you call it, than people acting like Kuffar/Gaalo, and imitating their degenerate ways.
Hargeisa is the home of singing and songwriting, if we shut down these events your killing Somali culture.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What did you experience? Tell us all the details

Horta the place is located in a residencial place. They got lions and leopards there.

They have a little jungle going on. Then they little huts where couples can discreetly kiss and fondle each other. It’s the only place that was serving Shisha.

The people in the city look down upon this place and the chick that goes there is one that is about it.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Horta the place is located in a residency place. They got lions and leopards there.

They have a little jungle going on. Then they little huts where couples can discreetly kiss and fondle each other. It’s the only place that was serving Shisha.

The people in the city look down upon this place and the chick that goes there is one that is about it.
Is there a dancefloor with couples dance together?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Is there a dancefloor with couples dance together?

Oh yeah!

They got this open place and a stage.

They were honestly abusing the neighborhood. Music was too loud and he showed no mercy

TekNiKo

VIP
Oh yeah!

They got this open place and a stage.

They were honestly abusing the neighborhood. Music was too loud and he showed no mercy
So which type of girls go there? Only dh!los?

waraabe

Your superior
Good on emir biixi.

I see the confused kid @TekNiKo is flip flopping again, wasn’t he a khawaraji who wanted to join terror groups and he made a 180 degree turn when farmaajo was selected kkkkk. But reer gedo are still the biggest supporters of al kabab

TekNiKo

VIP
Good on emir biixi.

I see the confused kid @TekNiKo is flip flopping again, wasn’t he a khawaraji who wanted to join terror groups and he made a 180 degree turn when farmaajo was selected kkkkk. But reer gedo are still the biggest supporters of al kabab
Warya, goormaad Ciidaanka SL ku biiraysa? Mise marfashta Sheffield aya kuu roon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending