Muse Bixi "PL let Bygones be bygones"

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Puntland is a qabil state. Puntland was formed by civil war allies like SSDF and SNDU . This alliance was based on being darood. Galkacyo should be enough evidence with city split between hawiyee and darood. I’ve never met a Pro somaliland/seccionist dhulbahante or a pro Somali Wayne isaaq. Somalialand has been the best state in Somalia in many ways. Who can blame dhulbahante for not rocking the boat . Either way their future is in their own hands they aren’t a small weak qabil that will be bullied.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
They’ve going crazy in garowe

I never laughed this hard for a long time
dusty baker lol GIF by MLB

I will use this video as an example of qaat effects on human brain

@BenInHer listen tuna addict, why is Puntland the ONLY FMS to have clan borders instead of regional borders? Whether we disagree with Somaliland independence or not, them claiming ALL of both Sool and Sanaag each makes logical sense due to colonial made boundaries and even SL adheres to the constitutional "two or more reasons" rule but PL doesn't

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Puntland is a qabil state. Puntland was formed by civil war allies like SSDF and SNDU . This alliance was based on being darood. Galkacyo should be enough evidence with city split between hawiyee and darood. I’ve never met a Pro somaliland/seccionist dhulbahante or a pro Somali Wayne isaaq. Somalialand has been the best state in Somalia in many ways. Who can blame dhulbahante for not rocking the boat . Either way their future is in their own hands they aren’t a small weak qabil that will be bullied.
I saw many isaaqis that dropped the secessionism idea, mostly because it's viewed as a lie that is repeated to suck more money from SLers without doing anything useful.

Who cares about these ex harti we need to banish and exile them from the harti alliance only the loyal dhulos stay like bocaame. Also reer warsangeli dad landheer ah dad daacad ah. New sanaag road will boost economy we need to invest sanaag walaal

Trust Me Costume GIF by Big Brother
Should their lands be given to kaskiqabe or libangashe

:hmm::hmm:

@BenInHer listen tuna addict, why is Puntland the ONLY FMS to have clan borders instead of regional borders? Whether we disagree with Somaliland independence or not, them claiming ALL of both Sool and Sanaag each makes logical sense due to colonial made boundaries and even SL adheres to the constitutional "two or more reasons" rule but PL doesn't
Because somaliyee is a qabil society

:what1: :damn: :damn:

Reborn
So SL is winning hearts of reer Sool because it spends more money on development than PL government? If the disputed territories can be won back by simply investing more than the counterpart then I can see a future where all of Somalia's FMS and FGS coordinate to bring the two least developed gobols in SL into their hegemony. Since right now only one FMS is bidding for Sool and Sanaag.

You've made a sound argument that would logically make sense.

My question to you would be how long into the future are we talking?

Secondly, with investment do you mean funding from TAX revenue collected by FGS or directing donor funding to implement projects?

If it's the latter then Somaliland has already made significant development in that space where donors have slowly incorporated Sool as part of Somaliland and have been implementing programmes such Somaliland Development Fund.

Give this report below a read if you're interested in this topic as it's a little more complicated.

To give you context as to how far Somaliland came forward when it comes to Sool you have to assess the electorate votes. In the first local/party election in 2002 in Somaliland, there were only 6,261 valid votes in the entire region of Sool. Fastfoward to the latest 2021 parliament and local elections it was 63,179 which was a 60% increase in the number of votes compared to presidential elections in 2017.

The number of votes will only increase in particular due to the context of the next election where there will two political parties whose chairmen are Dhulbahante. They are Waaberi party headed by Abdirizak Ibrahim Atash and the Somaliland People’s Party headed by Haglatosiye (former leader of SSC movement).

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Actually, the colonial borders in Sool would give more land back to the locals who have been in conflict with MJ's across the borders claiming their land :ivers:
Yaab, I can't comprehend the crying for colonial borders.

Reborn
Yaab, I can't comprehend the crying for colonial borders.

I don't think you understand. The East of the Tribal borders in Sool are the original colonial borders :kodaksmiley:

Garowe would be a border town if the colonial borders are implemented and more land would be given to the locals.

What's wrong with a qabil state? Isn't all of Somalia politics based on qabil? Isn't the federal government built on 4.5 clan power sharing formula? Aren't all fedral states also based on Qabil?
By the way, Puntland was created in the 1990s when the civil war was still red hot. Reer Puntland had to come together and build a safe haven for their people who were targeted in Xamar in 1991 as well as insulated their land from the chaotic south and central Somalia. I will never apology for what Puntland is.

Why does Puntland claim only the parts of Sool, Sanaag and Mudug where Darods live in? This is a violation of Somalia's federal constitution that stipulates that FMSs are based on old regions not on clans
Puntland's existence is qabiilist in nature by their own self-admittance. The borders it claims have no legitimacy according to the Somalia constitution of 2012.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
What's wrong with a qabil state? Isn't all of Somalia politics based on qabil? Isn't the federal government built on 4.5 clan power sharing formula? Aren't all fedral states also based on Qabil?
By the way, Puntland was created in the 1990s when the civil war was still red hot. Reer Puntland had to come together and build a safe haven for their people who were targeted in Xamar in 1991 as well as insulated their land from the chaotic south and central Somalia. I will never apology for what Puntland is.
I was responding to guy who said it wasn’t qabil state up top. I don’t think anything wrong with what puntland did by forming qabil state. it was for survival in chaos of war. I’m Leelkase and they were part of founding of the state. Reer puntland had it better than a lot of other folks since collapse.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
I was responding to guy who said it wasn’t qabil state up top. I don’t think anything wrong with what puntland did by forming qabil state. it was for survival in chaos of war. I’m Leelkase and they were part of founding of the state. Reer puntland had it better than a lot of other folks since collapse.
I do also think we need to led by example and evolve from qabil state not sure what that looks like

Trending