Muse Bixi "PL let Bygones be bygones"

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I'm not sure if you are being obtuse on purpose or you want to argue for the sake of arguing. SL has more tribal diversity(Dir, Isaaq, Darood and minorities) and PL is Tribally quite homogenous(Daarood and minorities).
In PL we have Dir in towfeeq, arab salex Bossaso. Madibaan ..etc. Today if Sacad hawiya join PL they are welcome. In Mudug there is join police from both sides to counter Alkabab.So your points are not valid by trying to make PL clan state.

What's hilarious is a "country" like Somaliland can't even secure it's borders against a state within Somalia.

Today PL is in much of eastern Sanaag (Badhan) and Sool (taleex) but these kids want us to think SL can just waltz in to Garowe. How do you expect recognition but you can't even secure your borders from one sub clan.

Yall need to pipe down, you're just another FMS getting bullied like our neighbors to the south.:drakekidding:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Wdym patrolling Badhan, its a Warsangeli patrolling Warsangeli lands
Too much booto @canjeeroiyoshah , if warsangeli switched you wouldn’t be near there. Like you aren’t in Laascaanood.

But I agree the undefined border is the biggest blocker to SL recognition/independence. You won’t be taken serious if you don’t control parts of your country. It would ignite potential border wars hence the lack of IC support for ictiraaf

Wdym patrolling Badhan, its a Warsangeli patrolling Warsangeli lands
Yes but they're apart of PL.

Too much booto @canjeeroiyoshah , if warsangeli switched you wouldn’t be near there. Like you aren’t in Laascaanood.

But I agree the undefined border is the biggest blocker to SL recognition/independence. You won’t be taken serious if you don’t control parts of your country. It would ignite potential border wars hence the lack of IC support for ictiraaf
Booto what, I'm pointing out the exaggerated military capabilities of our delusional neighbors. At the end of the day like you said it all comes down to the locals with a little push from either side.

Laagite

الداروودي
Yes but they're apart of PL.

Booto what, I'm pointing out the exaggerated military capabilities of our delusional neighbors. At the end of the day like you said it all comes down to the locals with a little push from either side.
Say PL then sxb.

Nah bro we need to purchase Gaalkayo so it could be under 1 admin. Gaalkayo’s potential is undermined because it’s divided it could never reach its full potential.
Do you know roughly how much that might cost? Gaalkayo really isn't as divided as it was years ago from what I remember.

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
Do you know roughly how much that might cost? Gaalkayo really isn't as divided as it was years ago from what I remember.
Depends on how you want to do it, we can do it per sqmile, for an underdeveloped xaafad it won’t be a lot I’ll tell you that.

I’d only advise buying it if we secede from Somalia, which won’t happen atleast in our lifetime.

it’s either that or constructing a Berlin Wall replica.

Trending

Latest posts