Muse Bixi has just flown to Addis Ababa what could be going on?

Farm

VIP
Wasn't this the same guy claiming to be a wadani while criticizing PL in the last thread? and now wishes PL and SL went to war and hopes PL gets destroyed? Some people like to hide behind somalinimo and front as patriots. This clown is the perfect example.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

he’s a typical low IQ fake wadani. Not sure why he feels the need to hide under the wadani umbrella... perhaps it could be he’s a langaab afraid to hold his own nuts?

Kkkk where did I wish they went to war?

I'm just pointing out the obvious outcome of such a clash.

:manny::manny:

Kinda ironic though criticising me, considering Puntlanders on here often laugh at the conflicts in the South or in Somaliland.
:russ::russ:
You said:

"If Farmaajo gives the green light for this, then I will become a N&N supporter"

Indicating that you want PL and SL to go to war and for SL to destroy PL. You're a typical Low IQ fake wadani who fronts as a patriot but hides his qabyaalad. I was just pointing that out.

Your quote:
Kkkkk

If Farmaajo gives the green light for this , then I will become a N&N supporter.
:ooh::ooh:

You said:

"If Farmaajo gives the green light for this, then I will become a N&N supporter"

Indicating that you want PL and SL to go to war and for SL to destroy PL. You're a typical Low IQ fake wadani who fronts as a patriot but hides his qabyaalad. I was just pointing that out.

Your quote:

Kkkkkkk

I'm a federalist no?

The constitution gave Somaliland these regions no?

So how can I be a fake wadani if the federalism you love to spout says this?

:trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Wasn't this the same guy claiming to be a wadani while criticizing PL in the last thread? and now wishes PL and SL went to war and hopes PL gets destroyed? Some people like to hide behind somalinimo and front as patriots. This clown is the perfect example.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He's no different from the countless fake wadanis who still supported N&N and Qatar after they bombed Bosaso, and the countless Siad Barre supporters even though he destroyed the country. It's this kind of people that fill the halls of Villa Somalia.

For these people, Majeerteen is enemy number one. Goodah Barre, a Xawaadle from Beledweyne who has never met a Majeerteen in his life, is exhibit A. @EDsomali the triangle slave is exhibit B.

Both originate from failed regions populated by dysfunctional clans and both blame Majeerteen out of jealousy. I must say, however, that I am impressed by @EDsomali's cognitive dysfunction with his loyalty to secessionist Jeegaaniya and purported loyalty to the Somali flag. Tell me, how does it work?

Sources say president of the Biixi Fan Club Ahmed Awad is currently running around Addis trying to get Muse Biixi to sign his hajj photo. :mjlaugh:

upload_2020-2-9_17-11-45.png

Trending

Latest posts