Muse Bixi couldn’t get “Sun Tzu’s” name right instead calls “Mao Tu Zu”

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The man didn't graduate primary school so this is no surprise. Even still, I'm sure he knows Winston Churchill.

:fittytousand:

Lol he was thinking of this guy
Mao_Zedong_portrait.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Crow his not a bad guy ma caytamo on TV against other 'admins' ama 'conflict model ayaa la oran doona' the reason is he is protecting sacad muse interest in hargeisa/berbera who have somethinng to lose, he doesn't want to be seen involved meelaha 'muranka' ka jira ama waxaa la oran doona 'adiguna muran kale socota ba tahe' kkkkk. Kan uselesska ah wa faysal isagu somaliland waa dili laha with his childish non solution focused policies and calling for conflict when the whole problem ay tahay to reduce conflict and produce solution. Sxb the world isnt missing problems and wars, their missing solutions like abi ahmed ethio/eritrea he got nobel kkkk ama waxaa ka qayb galaysa SHIDADA KKKKK But he isnt nice to hj/hy which is why their anti peace elements and not stakeholders there and cause trouble in PL, they are not in hargeisa shabab waa kuwa erigavo iyo burco si toos ah ku nool, if they become leader of somaliland waa loo adeegsan kara inay meeshasi argagaxiso tahay so he cant have them in power

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Crow I would doubt sacad muse/issa muse would risk berbera port and hargeisa capital to cause problems in other regions, this is clear tactic by hj/hy to ensure they make SL look like terrorist and discredit SL as real region while playing along in SL politics, gudahooda balaayo ayaa ka dhex taagan. I mean the cia wants nothing to do with them soo ma arag, it's disenfranchised groups that perform this so they can hurt your image as a govt. Sacad muse need to deal with internal issues and they have no answer for burco/erigavo ppl. It can mean they will host even north korea haday state noqdan as risk profile in the world haday awoodasi la siiyo. HY/HJ ARE SOMALI WAYN NIYAHOW. THEIR HURTING THE CREDIBILITY OF SOMALILAND BY TERRORIZING PL WHILE PL IS THERE TALKING SOLUTIONS THE WORLD ISNT DUMB PL AINT DOING SHIT TO NOONE EVER, IT MADE THE DECISION KAMA QAYB GALAYNO MURANKA SOMALIYEED

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Crow his not a bad guy ma caytamo on TV against other 'admins' ama 'conflict model ayaa la oran doona' the reason is he is protecting sacad muse interest in hargeisa/berbera who have somethinng to lose, he doesn't want to be seen involved meelaha 'muranka' ka jira ama waxaa la oran doona 'adiguna muran kale socota ba tahe' kkkkk. Kan uselesska ah wa faysal isagu somaliland waa dili laha with his childish non solution focused policies and calling for conflict when the whole problem ay tahay to reduce conflict and produce solution. Sxb the world isnt missing problems and wars, their missing solutions like abi ahmed ethio/eritrea he got nobel kkkk ama waxaa ka qayb galaysa SHIDADA KKKKK But he isnt nice to hj/hy which is why their anti peace elements and not stakeholders there and cause trouble in PL, they are not in hargeisa shabab waa kuwa erigavo iyo burco si toos ah ku nool, if they become leader of somaliland waa loo adeegsan kara inay meeshasi argagaxiso tahay so he cant have them in power
@Crow I would doubt sacad muse/issa muse would risk berbera port and hargeisa capital to cause problems in other regions, this is clear tactic by hj/hy to ensure they make SL look like terrorist and discredit SL as real region while playing along in SL politics, gudahooda balaayo ayaa ka dhex taagan. I mean the cia wants nothing to do with them soo ma arag, it's disenfranchised groups that perform this so they can hurt your image as a govt. Sacad muse need to deal with internal issues and they have no answer for burco/erigavo ppl
You're going off track again. The topic is about Muse Bihi's incredibly low IQ.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Crow How is he low IQ when he was commander of somali airforce in a proper somalia where getting jobs wasn't EASY. He is an accomplished man, who cares if he gets word wrong, he has track record unlike DENI, who is trying to create one now and if it wasnt for the majerten civil societies, isimo, diaspora all guiding him you think he is great?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Imagine if he said Mai Hu Tu instead.

Art of War by Mai Hu Tu.
:russ:

Sun tzu is brilliant sxb and some of the war concepts he taught an proved. He said don't spend more then u need on the cadow or else he will 'laff' at u and say I made u broke while I am still here. The cadow must die and cheaper he dies the better your an army. At least he is doing something to increase their knowledge, haka maseerin cilmiga, he also has abaarso, dadkisa waa uu roon yahay at least not other isaaqs or hartis

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Crow How is he low IQ when he was commander of somali airforce in a proper somalia where getting jobs wasn't EASY. He is an accomplished man, who cares if he gets word wrong, he has track record unlike DENI, who is trying to create one now and if it wasnt for the majerten civil societies, isimo, diaspora all guiding him you think he is great?
musebihi.jpg

What a great track record.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
View attachment 90568
What a great track record.

So having drug habit is bad? infact it can be proven khat may increase creativity, a test needs to be done to prove how our students can tackle school problems with more energy and thought. But let me guess nah thats all not true right, everything is concepts like sun tzu and then u test it in battle field or in this case sample of bah dubays given khat and seeing if he learns better and is more creative, if he isnt we can stop the program but u wont allow for science and just SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN LIKE DARK AGES. We need ideas sxb in PL and then tests, not just 'muse sucks or sl is that and this unless of course u can show them a better answer'

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
So having drug habit is bad? infact it can be proven khat may increase creativity, a test needs to be done to prove how our students can tackle school problems with more energy and thought. But let me guess nah thats all not true right, everything is concepts like sun tzu and then u test it in battle field or in this case sample of bah dubays given khat and seeing if he learns better and is more creative, if he isnt we can stop the program but u wont allow for science and just SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN LIKE DARK AGES. We need ideas sxb in PL and then tests, not just 'muse sucks or sl is that and this unless of course u can show them a better answer'
I agree with you. Let's conduct a khat study on a sample of Bah Dubays school children and see what happens.
:patrice:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I agree with you. Let's conduct a khat study on a sample of Bah Dubays school children and see what happens.

It wont happen ppl hate science, iska cilow, they cant imagine all we need to do is test an idea and if it works, test it again to make sure its not just pure luck and their patterns

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I noticed with the khat effect they get high and creativity and talk like they have the solutions to the world, if that kid was a student somewhere say university level, we can apply the khat test on the subject and see if he does the same thing on complex sciences, it should work I think as long as he is familiar and studying the subject and enjoys it. Thats how I extract my ideas in bipolar state which identical to khat effect u get high on mania, talk heaps, ideas, u feel energic, then when the mania is over ur low and normal kkkk no ideas and shit and boring like the khat effect. I want bah dubays to lead in everything in PL so we are credited and therefore develop a profile as the REAL KINGS AND SHOW THE WEST STATISTICS