Muse bihi is the most sweetest man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Life is too short for me to bootyclap for a middle age somali man who did god knows what for the majority of his life.

:hova::hova::hova::hova:

Too much dambi for me. But good for you!

She's quite a bit older than that. But you would never know.
Is that her govvy age? War ba uu ma hayo. Naa heedhe aboow aboow spill the tea :gaasdrink:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
B4gJjyVCYAEisSZ.jpg

Life is too short for me to bootyclap for a middle age somali man who did god knows what for the majority of his life.

:hova::hova::hova::hova:

Too much dambi for me. But good for you!

She's quite a bit older than that. But you would never know.

If you are worried about dambi then you wouldn't even involve yourself in politics at all.

Last time I checked there is no Somali politician who can hold a candle to the prophet or his companions

and that includes your dear leaders Farmajo or Kheyre.

We have to make do with what we have.

:hillarybiz:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
If you are worried about dambi then you wouldn't even involve yourself in politics at all.

Last time I checked there is no Somali politician who can hold a candle to the prophet or his companions

and that includes your dear leaders Farmajo or Kheyre.

We have to make do with what we have.

:hillarybiz:

:mjlol: When have I ever stated I was a fan of any 'politician' Somali or otherwise? I know nothing of kheyre and am lukewarm about farmaajo.

Pigs will fly before I praise a seedy Somali politician/businessman. Uff

Other than General Morgan's aesthetics :icon redface: I have nothing to say about any Somali politician good or bad. You won't see me cursing or praising them.

Is that her govvy age? War ba uu ma hayo. Naa heedhe aboow aboow spill the tea :gaasdrink:

Tbf I forgot her age. :icon lol:

:mjlol: When have I ever stated I was a fan of any 'politician' Somali or otherwise? I know nothing of kheyre and am lukewarm about farmaajo.

Pigs will fly before I praise a seedy Somali politician/businessman. Uff

Other than General Morgan's aesthetics :icon redface: I have nothing to say about any Somali politician good or bad. You won't see me cursing or praising them.

Tbf I forgot her age. :icon lol:

In that case I apologize for coming for at your neck. I find that position honourable. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.