Muse bihi is the most sweetest man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:farmajoyaab:

It's scary but I'm starting to appreciate Nimko's ruthlessness. This chick is a go getter. She don't give af. :icon e biggrin:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
desperate xoolo wallahi
Dhulbahante were the most feared clan by the British in the north, and the Isaaq still bootlick the British.

Proud of what...??

As for OP. Can you even visit your farm in the south without some moryaan currently squatting on it forcing you to buy it back from him?

Muse Bihi and other Mujahids like him is the reason why I can visit my peaceful hometown every summer and why you can't.

:trumpsmirk:

Gambar

VIP
Caruurtaadan u naxsanaa kaliya dee:jaynerd:
And who's this chick? Never heard of her:farmajoyaab:
Eedo kulaha. Dadkaas ani ma aqaani.:mahubowtf: Dad shishe ayan ahay:gaasdrink:
Lmao you don't want to claim her :siilaanyolaugh: too bad. She's your eedo markaa orod oo difaac. Dhakhso!!!

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
As for OP. Can you even visit your farm in the south without some moryaan currently squatting on it forcing you to buy it back from him?

Muse Bihi and other Mujahids like him is the reason why I can visit my peaceful hometown every summer and why you can't.

:trumpsmirk:

Life is too short for me to bootyclap for a middle age somali man who did god knows what for the majority of his life.

:hova::hova::hova::hova:

Too much dambi for me. But good for you!
She's a Gabiley girl. She's related to mudane @merka :gaasdrink:he's my cousin for real though. I don't know this sacsac Nimko. She's a 35 year old dhocilad.

She's quite a bit older than that. But you would never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts