Muscular South African girl gives Somali girl the Muhammad Ali 4 punch combo and spits on her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a joke of course but why get involved if you know you can't do shit.

I guess he was being a good citizen..wouldn't you have tried to stop it? I know I would have..

I think he done a lot wallahi..had he not been in the middle throughout most of that fight..that somali girl would have been sent to akhira, with them lethal blows..:ftw9nwa:

I guess he was being a good citizen..wouldn't you have tried to stop it? I know I would have..

I think he done a lot wallahi..had he not been in the middle throughout most of that fight..that somali girl would have been sent to akhira, with them lethal blows..:ftw9nwa:

That girl would've whooped you along side her

In this incident yes but people should only help if they can. Same way I wouldn't try to stop a 3 on 3 fight ygm.

that couldnt happen to the s African girl in Somalia,everyone would've jumped on the Somali girl, here all these blacks were cheering for their own and the Somali girl would get roasted if it wasnt for that Asian guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending